I've Fallen For You And Its A Bad One

*mature contents*

Priyanka couldn't believe what she saw. The room was decorated from top to bottom. She was hella confused but am the same time surprised.

She turned back to see ankit but the latter wasnt there

Priyanka: anki?

But there was no reply from the latter. Instead there was a sticky note ... On the wall which said.. Follow the petals

She did as instructed and went to the balcony. She was amazed to see the balcony so well decorated.

At this point she started to get why all this was done

At this point she started to get why all this was done. She couldn't wait to see ankit. But he was no where to be found.

She bent down to look at the wine. It was her favourite one. She heard some footsteps behind her. She looked back hoping it was ankit. And it was him.

He was there standing with his hands behind his back as if he was hiding something.

Priyanka: anki... This is..., she got  shushed by ankit.

Ankit: shhhh.. Tonight I will speak .. I...will speak my heart out to you.

She remained silent as he demanded.
But his next move shocked her to the core. He was kneed down on one leg and holding a small box that contained a necklace.

It looked expensive and delicate.

Ankit: I know you thought I'll pull out a ring..but don't worry that will come soon too.

She smiled at him but then realized what he actually said. He said he'll propose to her for marriage ?? She couldn't believe that ankit gupta! Someone who doesn't believe in marriage is telling her he'll pull out a ring soon.

Priyanka: anki? What's all this?

Ankit: its all for you.., he said getting up and going close to her.

Priyanka stood still and watched him coming close to her.

Ankit: may I? , he said indicating towards the necklace, asking her if he could make her wear it.