Without You

In the morning.. Despite that alarm preventing him to sleep ...he didnt want to wake up...bcuz today he had to leave.

Priyanka tried hard to get him out of bed but in vain.

Priyanka: utthhh naaa!!, she said irritatedly ...

Ankit: yaar mujhe nahi jana hein..., he complained like a baby.

Priyanka: tu kyun ... Bache ki tarfa ro raha hein... Tum school nahi jaa raha hein ...beta tu apna gar jha raha hein.. Tu to kush hona chahiye.., she said while pulling his leg to get him down the bed.

Ankit: I meant the anthem .., he lied...

Priyanka: ...please come...for my sake., she said with a cute pout.

He couldnt resist her cuteness and got up.

They lined up together. Ankit's mom was standing next to him and priyanka's dad was standing next to her. Ankit didnt notice her dad there.

He pulled her closer to him by pulling her face. She gave a shock look ..and he raised his eyebrows to ask her what's the matter.

Priyanka: you really want to get beat up by my father?, she said signaling him to look next to her.

Ankit quickly released her, faked cough and stood straight seeing her father's glare.

Priyanka laughed in secret seeing his reaction.

They sang and went inside for breakfast.

They fed eo continuously maintaining the eye contact. They were doing everything together, not even for 1 second they would keep their hands off eo.

Finally it was time for him to leave.
Priyanka hugged her father and ankit's mom while
He shook every ones hand and then came to priyanka. He held her hand and looked into her eyes.

Ankit: jeet ke ana... Varna mein tumko is gar se bahar nahi aane dunga.

She smiled while tears were flowing down her cheeks. She just rested her face against his chest and took a deep breath to calm her down. Ankit patted her head and hugged her. After a few minutes she pulled back and wished him good luck for his show and left a kiss on his cheeks. He kissed her forehead and hugged her again.

He was walking towards the exit along with the family members.
But neither he or she was ready.

Priyanka stood still and watched him go. Tears were falling from her eyes. She wanted to stop him but she was helpless.

Ankit was waiting for her to stop him.
Then suddenly she felt two hands on his chest. She back hugged him. A peaceful smile appeared on his face .
He turned to her and pulled her closer by her waist. She wrapped her hands around his neck he lifted her. Their eyes were on eo's lips. They both wanted to kiss so badly....but camera par..acha nahi lagega😏

She secretly peck his neck and came down. She held his hand till he walked out and when he finally did he looked back at her. Their eyes said everything to eo. They smiled at eo and he left. The moment she stopped seeing his features her smile faded away.

She looked at the other housemates and took a deep breath cuz she didnt want to break down. She made him a promise that she won't ever cry as he won't be here. And she actually won't cuz only he could make her cry.

One by one each contestant came to console her except for nimrit and archana .. They were very happy that ankit was gone now...but they had different situations...

Nimrit was happy cuz she thought that now that ankit is gone ...priyanka will become weak... Now she will be sad as she has no one by her side now.

And archana was happy bcuz ..she thought that ankit was the reason for her and priyanka to fight ... And now that he was gone, she thought that Priyanka will come back to her.