11.Head of the pack(edited)

DiNg DoNg~

Yaa~

Let's get started!
_______

After a while they were standing outside the packhouse of Head Alpha.

"Finally here!"

"Yea yea"

"Come with us"-the guards said guiding them where the Head Alpha was.

"Who are they? And why are they here?"

"They are from Black Ethan pack and are here to talk something to you Alpha"-The guard said and bowed.

"Call young masters and rest of you leave"

"Yes Alpha!"

"Please take a seat you two young man"

"Thanks Head Alpha!"

"Please wait a few mins our future Head Alphas will come."

"Sure Head Alpha."

The two brothers were looking here and their observing each and every details of their surroundings.Until the said future head Alphas came in view.

"Head Alpha you called"

"Yes,they are here from Black Ethan pack"

"Yes we are and are here to merge our packs together.Our pack is as strong as yours so if we merge it,we will get benifited by it."

"Okay we would like to have a day or two to think about the matter"

"Sure Head Alpha"

"You can stay here and observe the surroundings as well and if you want to back out you can"

"Yes Head Alpha"

"Maids please show them the guest room"

"Sure"

___

On the other side Taehyung was in the shop busy with his work and forgot his mask, suddeny two female omegas came and asked for a bouquet of roses and lillies.

Taehyung nodded with a blank face and started to make the desired order.

"Isn't he the moon Omega?"

"Yes he is."

"You are a curse why are you even alive?"

"Head Alpha was kind to not kill you"

"Yeah just a waste of place,food and time"

The Female Omegas were very mean.They commented very rude things to the moon omega and Taehyung just listened and give the bouquets to the omegas.

Taehyung was used to this so yep its a daily routine anyways.Taehyung thought that maybe someday he will make everyone regret about their decision but who even he is kidding to?

___

Here Jungkook was fighting with his wolf because he called him bunny.

"You are a bunny"

"I am not you dog"

"I am a wolf bit*h not a dog go check your brain and eyes"

"Shut up Jk you ungrateful wolf"

Well they were talking about random things but suddenly saw carrots inside Jungkook's bag and now the wolfie was teasing our bunny-(Jungkook:*death glare*)I mean Jungkook.

____

TBC...

My School started🥲

Everything was not settled so yeah I was not able to write but Don't worry will try to write soon...♡

Stay tuned..

Other stories will be updated soon...

___

Happy 10th Anniversary to BTS and us.♡

Guys stream take two and love letters by Armies.

💜💜💜💜

Please take care be safe

And

Love yourself 💜❕