2.The life

Hello!

Please vote

Let's start!

_______________

"Tae"-Both the Alphas called their little brother.

"Hyungie and Noonaa!"-The boy smiled a little and hug them.

"Why are you here?you should go Luna won't like that you two are meeting me."-The boy said in a little sad voice.

"Aish! Don't worry"-the Alphas reassured their brother.

"You two should go to your training you know"-The omega said smiling a bit.

"Aish ok bye"-The two Alphas left the room of the little Omega and went to training ground.

"Hyung and Noona I will do anything for you anything to protect you."-the omega said and a lone tear fall from his eyes.

"I hate you Luna and Alpha! And always will!"-The Omega said with hateful voice.

________

When he was young he wished to be loved by his parents.But now after so many efforts he can't make them love him.He gave up the thought,now he is just cold for every people in the pack except the innocent kids and but due to the stupid beliefs of their parents,the kids also started to become distant.

Some kids in the pack always went to him even their parents stopped them from doing so, the moon omega meet them at a secret spot.The kids and his hyungs are the only pack members who cares for him truly.He will make them regret all their doings.

A part of the omega's mind want his mate but again mate who will mark a moon omega?The Omega didn't know why all the people think of him as a curse as he was restricted to talk with anyone even his siblings.Sometimes when the Alpha siblings talk to their little omega brother then the Omega is punished for that.He can easily stop the abuse but he doesn't because he is waiting for the right time to show that he is not a curse and make them regret about each and everything they did to the moon Omega.

_______________

Taehyung was not allowed to use any privileges as a young master should get.They also stopped giving money when he turned 18.So,he had to work as a florist for his daily expenses.

First nobody wanted to give job to Taehyung as they thought they will be cursed if they help the so called moon omega.

So after that he meet a couple of people asking for a job but no one gave him as he is a curse or whatever rumors they spread about Moon Omegas.But he met a kind lady and she offered a job to him and he didn't want to trouble the lady so he told "I am a Moon Omega,are you sure?"

"So what I don't think you are a harm to our pack"-the lady replied.

"Thank you but I don't want to make people scared so,I will work inside and you be the receptionist is it ok?"-Taehyung said in a calm voice.

"Okay as you wish"-the lady smiled and further added"so you will come from tomorrow at 9am and will stay till 4pm and 15 dollars per day little omega"

"Okay kind lady"-Taehyung bowed and left.

A year has passed since he started working as a florist.The store became more popular due to the Omegas choice of flowers and the bouquets he made were of various types like flowers describing sorrow,hapiness,first love,friendship,peace,etc.

His pay was also increased and he wears a mask so nobody knows who he is and can freely work inside the shop as the kind lady is very old to do any sort of work so,he came up with the idea of using mask.

___________

(

Time skip)

"Go and prepare dinner"-The Luna said to his omega son or should I say so called son who he hates the most in the world.

"Yes Luna"-The omega replied without any emotion.

"EOMMAA!!WE ARE BACK!"-The Alpha siblings yelled.

"Okay babies now go and wash up and come to eat"-The Luna replied with a bright smile.

The Moon Omega saw her mother no no the 'Luna' how she treat her both children gently and sweetly but never treated him as them. At first it had hurt the little Omega but now he doesn't even give it a d**n.He is used to it now.Well sometimes you should let somethings go when it hurts too much.

"The dinner is ready!"-The Omega said slowly and bowed.

"Hmm..okay and you will not get dinner not even the leftovers"

"Yes Luna!"-The Omega said and went inside his room to be specific its not even a room.Its like a basement.No bed no closet nothing only a mat and few clothes and a attached bathroom is their with a small window.

___________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bye