"A double podium could be a good birthday present for you," Jenson replied, making her chuckle, "your team is leading both championships, but the gap between Max and Mercedes isn't a big one. Do you think that you can maintain the lead at least until summer break?"

"If everything goes the way it should, I believe that we can keep the lead, but we know how unpredictable Formula 1 is, so anything could happen," she said, smiling slightly as Jenson nodded at her, "but yeah, a double podium would be a pretty great gift!"

"And what are we expecting from Ferrari this weekend?" He pushed, "are there new upgrades coming also?"

"Yeah, the final set of upgrades for the first part of the season," she started, "basically we had a set of upgrades which we separated in 3 weekends, but each upgrades leads to the next, and if they work well, we know we're in the right direction. This weekend is the last part of the first set of upgrades and I believe that we can extract more performance with all of them combined now."

"What about Mercedes?" Jenson asked, turning to Toto, "any upgrades to try and battle Ferrari?"

"We've brought some upgrades as well," the Austrian replied, glancing at Alessandra for a moment before continuing, "we have what it takes to give them and Red Bull a hard battle."

After thirty minutes of questions about the upcoming race, along with journalists wishing her a happy early birthday, Alessandra made her way out of the press conference room, replying to the text she got from Chiara that she would meet her in the motor home to discuss some things for the next interviews.

"I hardly believe that you, Alessandra Enzo party girl Ferrari, is doing nothing for your birthday tomorrow," Toto said when he fell into step with her as he walked down the paddock by her side, "if you lied because you're doing something and I wasn't invited, just tell me. It won't hurt my feelings."

"The world does not revolve around you, Torger," she scoffed, turning around to look at him, "and not because it's any of your business, but I'm truly not doing anything. And honestly, I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm going to be focused on the race."

On Friday, the day started out two pleasing practice sessions, happy that the car and its new upgrades are responding well to the Catalunya circuit. Since the temperatures were high and she knew that they would be even higher on Sunday, she was in constant contact with her engineers and Pirelli, making sure that no tyre would blow up or increase tyre degradation because of the heat.

At the end of the day, whilst she was standing in the middle of the paddock with Max and Daniel, her drivers, followed by the rest of the team, came out holding a large three layer cake, with pictures of her time as a road car engineer and the memories from her progression up until team principal covered on it. She was embarrassed as everyone around her started singing happy birthday, and then blew out the candles after making a wish, causing for everyone outside of their motor homes were giving her a loud cheer.

She glanced behind the sea of red, her eyes locking with his dark brown ones as he stood in front of his team's motor home, a soft smile on his lips. She quirked an eyebrow when he motioned with his head to join him, then waved his phone in the air before starting to type on it. She took it out of her pocket when she felt it vibrate, giving Toto a questioning look before reading his message.

Toto Wolff
Jack made you something and I promised I'd give it to you

She looked up at the Austrian, giving him one more nod before thanking every person in her team whilst the cake was being passed on. She hugged her drivers tightly, thanking them for the surprise and for picking out the perfect flavour for the cake: chocolate bonanza.