"What a nice view here N/n... A nice funeral for you..." Arthur pulled out the sword causing Y/n to bleed more. "You're a tough one... Still breathing."

"You son of a-" Freddy tried to hit Arthur but his fist was caught and he was sent flying.

Billy and the rest of the group tried fighting Arthur but it was useless, the Excalibur had turm stronger the more Arthur filled it with anger.

Y/n's ablities had kept him alive regenerating slowly, while Arthur was fighting the group Y/n took his chance to hide and heal as the black fog covered him.

Arthur was distracted as he saw Y/n  gone Billy and Mary landed a hit on him causing him to grunt, Arthur didn't let it slide he grabbed the siblings neck and slam the down.

While Arthur deal with the group Y/n can't help it but to scream from the pain, he had no choice but to turn into Black Knight...

"BERSERKER!" Y/n yelled and walked towards Arthur, he grabbed him by the neck and punch Arthur's face.

Y/n had regenerate his arms and legs he now dummoned his sword Arondight causing his two other abilities to be sealed, Y/n was going full force.

"Y/n! You little shit!" Arthur yelled trying to slash him but he was impaled by Y/n...

"I'm done with your games..." Y/n blast him a way with a slash making Arthur's chest bleed.

Both of them are filled with rage letting out a red and black aura from their swords...

"Y/n! You're back!" Freddy said walking toward him.

"Hey guys, sorry about that." Y/n said.

"Don't worry about it, are you still hurt?" Mary asked.

"A bit but don't worry i'll finish this." Y/n then rush towards Arthur, and grabbed arm throwing him around the place.

"Beat his ass Y/n!" Pedro yelled as Y/n grip Arthur's arm harder breaking his bones.

Theme: The Hills by The Weeknd

Arthur struggled as Y/n wasn't letting him have any chance of fighting back, he summoned his Excalibur again and tried blasting Y/n away with his mana burst but it was useless...

Y/n's armor had become invincible from magic and absorb it just like his sword, Arthur was shocked but he had no choice but to use his trumph card...

"Give up..." Y/n said as Arthur struggled on standing up and was coughing blood.

"I'm not giving up until I burn you down with this place..." Arthur's sword started to engulfed with aura.

"You're really a stubborn one..." Y/n's sword was engufled too in a red glow causing a strong wind.

"Any last last word?" Arthur raised his sword bursting in energy

"I don't need to..." Y/n stood there as Arthur's sword burst into a gigantic energy of magic destroying the part of the carnival...

The siblings tried to take Y/n away from the attack but Y/n sent them flying.

"I'll finish him myself Billy..." Y/n was ready to take Arthur's attack and  ready himself.

Y/n and Arthur clash again sending attacks, their speed was almost impossible to see, but Arthur tool his chance to release his final blow.

"You fought well Y/n... But you're not leaving here dead..." Arthur said breathing heavily.

"Go ahead..." Y/n grip his sword tighter releasing a black aura.

"You're worthy enough for this... EX...CALIBUR! MORGAN!!" Arthur yelled releasing a huge red and purple mqgic beam destroying half of the city.

A gigantic explosion erupted obliterating half of the city, while Billy and his siblings took the civillians far from the explosion.

There was smoke everywhere, Arthur was satisfied when he saw city destroyed until a metal footstep could be heard...

"Great you almost obliterate the place... But not me." Y/n was still standing holding his sword.

Y/n absorbed half of the attack and his armor was damage but he wasn't wounded...

"You have to go..." Y/n walk towards Arthur and grip his sword.

"No-" Y/n sliced Arthur in a impossible speed.

"Arondight..." Y/n unsummoned his swords as a cut glowed in Arthur's chest.

Arthur turned into a red glowing dust...

"Y/n!" The group landed and walk towards Y/n who had his armor burnt.

"Hey guys... Did you do it?" Y/n asked as Billy showed him the eye. "Good, I'm pretty tired."

"Just tired?! You got urself almost killed!" Freddy yelled.

"Thanks Captain obvious, he totally wasn't chasing me to kill murder me." Y/n said patting Freddy's back.

The group along with Y/n decided to go home before Victor and Rosa find out what happend really...