Let's Finish This

Start from the beginning

"Berserker! Pedro is that a lamp?" Y/n asked turning into his normal form.

"It's a ugly one." Pedro said.

"Why did you untransform, we need your-" Freddy said.

"We need to get out of her fast and by doing that is running faster let's go." Y/n said as they run away from Arthur and Sivana.

"Guys we appreciate the thought but i don't think your weapons are going to help us, you can put'em down now." Billy said.

"It's cute when brought a book." Y/n muttered.

"Oh shut, keep those until later when we're done dealing with this mad man chasing us." Mary said with a chuckle.

Eugene was looking around trying to find something.

"The door was right here." Eugene said pointing at a rock.

"Billy, Y/n how do we get out of here?" Mary asked.

"What, you think i know? I don't know." Billy said.

"This way!" Darla said pointing the way.

"Goo job Darla, Let's go." Y/n then took Mary's hand and run with the group.

Sivana and Arthur was now on their way to find Y/n and Billy...

"Y/n... We're going to finish this now." Arthur left the thrones and find his way to Y/n.

The group was still running to find their way out of the temple until they saw doors.

"So many doors." Darla said.

"One of this has to be a way out, right?" Mary said.

"Yeah, I would hope so." Billy said.

"We just have to find the right door." Y/n said opening one of the door to meet a pink haired girl with a giant shield.

"Mash whos is that?" A brown haired boy asked.

"Uhm sorry-" Y/n the closed the door. "That was wierd."

They kept opening doors but there was no luck of finding way out of the temple.

"Okay guys no more doors!" Y/n said.

"Come on Y/n, Billy what are we gonna do." Darla said.

"We don't know Darla." Y/n said trying to think of something.

"Yes, you do Y/n just think. How'd you get out last time?" Mary asked.

"The last time! Uh we're in subway last time!" Billy said.

"That's it! Think of the subway Billy, come on." Y/n said.

"What about you, you can do it." Billy said.

"Billy we don't have enough time just think of it already it doesn't matter who do it." Y/n said.

A footstep could be heard it was from Sivana and Arthur hunting them down like a prey...

Billy then started to think of the subway it was taking alot of time, making the group nervous of the footsteps.

Arthur then send a mana blast almost hitting the group but they dissapeared on the right time.

The group then was teleported in a bar making the people shock.

"Why are you covering my eyes!" Darla asked.

"Really? This is the first place you think of? Wow!" Mary said carrying Darla.Ww

"You're welcome!" Billy said.

"You better not look at those Y/n!" Mary said.

"What? I didn't even see a thing!" Y/n said.

"Why can't I see what's inside?" Darla asked.

"You are not old enough." Mary said.
W
"Old enough to know that was great music." Darla said.

"Not my thing." Pedro said looking at Eugene.

"It's bad music." Y/n said earning a chuckle from Freddy.

"Oh really now? Mary said rolling her eyes.

"What? I was just saying." Y/n said.

"You did look did you?" Mary said putting her hands on her waist.

"No! I didn't!" Y/n said trying to deny the accusation.

"What's with Y/n looking at those? It's not like you two are together?" Billy said not realising something.

"Let's go before those guys find us." Mary said with a hint of blush and pulling Y/n and Darla.

There was a red glow coming out of the bar to reveal Arthur, ready to hunt them down.

"Y/n! You're dead meat!" Arthur throw his sword impaling Y/n's shoulder.

"Fuck! You guys go now! I'll deal with this stupid argh-" Y/n was trying to pull out the sword that impaled him hard..

"What! No we are not leaving you here! You're injured!" Mary said trying to help Y/n.

"Billy you know what to do, Berserker!" Y/n then transformed to Black Knight and rush Arthur grabbing his head dragging him somewhere.

Y/n wasn't having any of Arthur's wicked games, he wanted to finish this mess.

"Y/n, you ruined everything..." Arthur was clashing swords with Y/n in a abandoned dock.

"I know... But this is not you anymore... So i don't give a fuck." Y/n summoned a minigun shooting Arthur.

Theme: Hills by The Weeknd

Arthur was defending his self by slicing the bullets into pieces, but Y/n took this chance to hit Arthur and sent him flying on the craters, Arthur was pissed and grab his arm and threw him on one of the craters slamming him really hard, Y/n the kicked Arthur and grab his arm to dragged his head on the floor causing damage, Arthur then stood up to grab Y/n's helmet and blast it with mana magic, Y/n struggled to stand up making Arthur stab his hand as grunt in pain.

"You really think you're strong because some Wizard think you're worth enough for this?" Arthur impaled Y/n's chest throught the armor making him scream.

"Not so Invincible now huh?" Arthur cockily said, Y/n didn't waste a second and pulled out the sword and sent him in the air, he rush at Arthur and beat his face up and slammed him on one of the poles, Arthur didn't stand a chance on Y/n's enhance strenght but he didn't gave up, he summoned his sword and sent a mana blast making Y/n crash on the craters, Arthur was enraged and sent even more slashes destroying the place.

Y/n struggled on keeping up with the blast, he grip on his sword tight and rush at Arthur exchanging blows with him, Y/n was fighting aggressive causing him to ge stabbed again by Arthur and blast him away.

"Give up Y/n... You're nothing without that damn armor." Arthur grabbed Y/n's neck and stab it. "Any last word before i blow this city with you?"