Part 25:- WEDDING II

Previously

Ji-young and Hae-soo:- MUSSOORIE, DEHRADUN HILL STATION.

Present

Y/n pov

Eonnie and Hae-soo have always wanted to visit INDIA for a long time, but they never got a chance due to their hectic schedule. They've always dreamed of living there because they think it's awesome.

Me:- You mean, INDIA?

Ji-young:- YES!

Hae-soo:- It's a fantastic place, look.

Hae-soo snatched the tablet from me and scrolled through some pictures on Pinterest of Dehradun honestly not gonna lie it's a dream come true place because the fact that I'm seeing on the internet is blowing my mind.

The pics:-

Me:- This destination is mind-blowing, it truly looks like a heaven's place

Mom:- So, you guys are going to marry over there?

Ji-young:- Yes Mom.

Dad:- Why not? Let them do whatever they want.

Me:- Besides, it's their choice since it's their wedding. What do you think uncle?

Ji-young's dad:- I have no objections because she discussed this yesterday.

Y/n:- So, we should better start the preps.

I looked upon everyone grabbing the tablet and booking some essentials regarding the wedding, but my parents looked pale and all grey as if a black cloud was above their heads. They were so silent and just never talked during the whole conversation while Ji-young and her family left before it was getting so dark.

Everyone was in their rooms when Mom called us for dinner, Mom was still looking pale and slightly guilty look.

Y/n:- Mom!

I called her at least 5 times when I pushed her a bit slightly and she came back to her senses while she was zoned out.

Y/n:- Mom, are you okay? Or do you want me to take you to the hospital?