Chapter 4: Milkland pt.2

"Where is Symone?"

This question thundered through Yeat's mind like a storm, pouring down sorrow and despair into every nook and cranny of his brain. But something told him she would be fine. He had more then just that to worry about though, it seemed like he was going to have company. A figure approached Yeat, his muffled speech slowly becoming louder and louder.

"Who are you! This is private property. I will not allow you to stay here any longer!"

Yeat gave the person a confused look. Upon closer examination, this wasn't a human, in fact it looked fairly similar to one of those demon creatures that Yeat's son had transformed into. But something was noticeably different about this one. It was a pure white color and almost looked like milk, infact somebody could have been convinced it was made out of milk, maybe it was! But that was besides the point because right now this creature seemed to have quite an issue with Yeat's presence.

"Here's a better question milkboy, who the HELL are you?!" Yeat said.
"Who am I..." the creature muttered, "WHO AM I?!"
It lunged at Yeat, it's eyes glowing a bright orange color and an incredibly angered look on it's face.

oh shiiii-🗣️

Yeat braced for impact, holding out his hands. The creature fell to the ground, just inches away from Yeat making a hissing sound before turning into dust. A man stood right behind where the creature used to be, holding a bat and smirking confidently.

"What's up bro" he said. "Ok, who are you" Yeat replied, dodging the question and looking even more confused now.

"The name's Benito. Nice to meet ya."

"Ok Benito, what the hell is going on here?"

"Your currently in cream garden, (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°) the west section of Milkland. You must be new, I've never seen you around here."

"Yeah, I am new, and I'm not tryna waste anymore time. Where can I find some milk"

"Slow down bro. Atleast tell me who you are! I can't help you without atleast getting some details about you."

"I'm Yeat, a rapper, and a father. And I really don't have time to waste so please just show me where I can find mi-"

"YOUR A FATHER?!!"

"Yeah."

"This all makes sense now, your looking for milk so you can turn you child back into a human"

"Yep. Exactly th- wait.... how tf do you know?"

"I get fathers coming here to Milkland all the time trying to obtain milk to save their sons. And I'll warn you now, it's not the easiest thing ever."

"Well me, and everyone I know is at risk because of him so I really gotta get this done quickly."

"Alright, I gotchu bro."

Benito pulls out a map of Milkland. Not too surprisingly it's shaped like a milk carton, and divided into four different sections by a long stretching river. "Were right here," Benito says pointing to the section labeled "Cream Garden" on the map. "To obtain the holy milk to save your son, you need to go here." he says, pointing at the center of the map. "But, that's just a giant lake.." Yeat murmurs. "Yeah, but a giant lake full of the milk your looking for!" Benito says, his face filled with oddly to much excitement. "Alright, how do I get there." Yeat says, this time he looks just a little bit more hopeful.

"I'll help you get there. Consider it a favor."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I know this story is gonna end really soon so just stick around.😻

where my hug at 😔

where my hug at 😔