Jaune: Ah, Murata, March 7th, Mommy

Everyone: 'Mommy?!'

Violet E just spits out her drink when Jaune said Mommy, who was he calling Mommy?!

March 7th: Ara-Ara~Who were you calling Mommy, Jaune?

Jaune: Don't worry about it. Just a slip of the tongue.

As Jaune stares at Kafka and all she gave him was a seductive and devious smirk.

March 7th: I'm sensing "TSU~KA~MA~E~TE~GO~RA~N~" vibes here.

Jaune quickly changed the topic and went to Himeko to ask about the brackets.

Jaune: Do we have the final list on who's going to fight?

Himeko: We do.

As she gave Jaune the datapad and he began to look at it. When he read the names, he gave out a smirk.

Jaune: This will be a fun and entertaining tournament.

Timeskip

The matches in the Vytal Festival have now begun as the first match is going underway. A huge explosion erupts in the arena, sending the Team of Students that are fighting the Arcadian Warrior, flying to the ground. The Team of Students in this round is Team ABRN of Haven, they all look towards their opponent, Kalpas.

Kalpas: Give me a real fight!

Multiple flaming meteors start to rain down on the arena, causing explosions everywhere as Team ABRN tries their best to avoid them, Reese uses her hover board to avoid them. But Kalpas sees this and moves in for the attack, he boosts himself towards her and delivers a fiery punch that explodes upon impact, sending Reese flying out of the arena.

He teleports through a puff of smoke on top of Team AB(R)N and delivers a kick from the air, causing a small explosion that destroys parts of the arena. Kalpas has had enough of this bullshit and decided to switch things up.

Kalpas: You have yet to entertain me, now squirm and die for me!

Arslan went in for the attack along with Bolin as Nadir provided cover fire as Kalpas shrug the Dust Bullets off. He dodges the punches and kicks from Arslan and Bolin, Kalpas merely punches them in the chest causing a big explosion that sends both of them flying.