Your back...

Freddy's P.o.v

"And that's the kitchen were Golden is always. I mean Fredbear." I said while finally pointing to the last room. Oddly, I hadn't seen any of my friends. Springtrap sighed and smiled at me, "Thanks Freddy, really. But can i please see Fredbear...?" the bunny asked while looked down at me. He was oddly tall. "Yup! I'll take you to h-" I stopped when I saw Chica walk in. She stared at me for a moment then shrugged, "Fill me in." I told her everything and she smirked, "I'll take ya to Goldie-Bear."" She took our hands and dragged it into the kitchen. Springtrap stared at the golden bear slumped over in the corner. Chica and I ran up to him and shook him. He mumbled something and turned to us. "The hell do you-" he stopped when he saw Springtrap. "want." he finished. Springtrap ran up to him and hugged the bear so tight that he couldn't breath. Golden pressed and kiss on Springtrap's cheek and smiled, "I'm so sorry! I should have protected you!" Springtrap nuzzled him a bit roughly, "I'll never leave your side again..." the rabbit and bear were nuzzling and whirring for the next couple of minutes. Chica and I walked off smiling.

A.N: Omg, im so sorry for not updating.  This story will be on hold and I'll be making a new Fronnie story. Also, sorry for an extremely short chapter...