Brotherly Love

Golden Freddy cried softly while Freddy hugged him. "So your real name is Fredbear?" Freddy asked while patting the Golden bear's back. Golden nodded, "Not anymore..." he coughed. Freddy smiled, "I'll take your advise, but that doesn't answer my question..." Freddy played with his paws. Golden chuckled, "Well, I sure heck of a'know how you feel.." Golden said cheerfully. He stood up and helped his little brother up too, "You love him..." he said softly. Freddy blushed madly, "E-er, I-" Golden just walked off like nothing happened.

"What happened?" Chica asked with concern. "Is the captin' alright?" Foxy questioned while cleaning his hook. "He's fine. Just got a bit... hesitant.." Golden smiled brightly. "Alrighty, is he coming out? Chica is gonna make more ginger bread!" Bonnie said excitingly. Freddy walked out like he was tired. He yawned loudly then cracked his knuckles, "I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up in 5." he said while walking to his spot on stage. He immediately turned to sleep mode. Bonnie shrugged and Chica 'hm'ed loudly. Foxy was walking back to his cove while Golden was getting his scarf.

"This is going to be the weirdest Christmas Ever..." he said to himself.

NEXT DAY!

Kids and Parents flooded the pizzeria almost instantly at 9:00am. Freddy immediately smiled and put on his pre recorded voice,

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! A magical place for kids and parents alike! Where fantasy and fun come to life. Lets start up the band!" he said cheerfully. All the kids screamed out: 1! 2! 3! 4! The band began playing christmas songs until their break. All the kids ran over to Foxy and began watching his performance. When he finished his performance, he walked up to the trio.

"Tough day hm?" Chica questioned while looking at the humans running around and talking. "Agreed lassie." Foxy answered. BBonnie leaned against a wall while strumming his guitar, "What time is it?" he asked while looking at his guitar. Freddy checked the clock, "10am. We have8 hours to go then no more for 2 weeks!" he said while smiling. "SWEET!" Bonnie said while looking up. "Got any plans for later?" Chica asked. Everyone shook their heads. "How 'bout we play 'Spin the Bottle'? Unless you boys are scared?" she said while smirking. Foxy laughed, "You didn't say chicken. Like, 'Unless you boys are chicken." The Fox laughed hard. Chica slapped him. Foxy stopped then kissed the female on the cheek, "Sorry." he said flatly. Chica nodded, "Better." Freddy laughed aswel at the whole situation and Bonnie smiled.

Hours pass by and the animatronics get more tired. As soon as it hits 6pm, they all immediately go to sleep mode. They kinda deserve it.