Let me Help

"Awwww! Lass has a crush!" Foxy began fangirling (Fanboying? I dunno.). Freddy chuckled and kissed Bonnie's forehead, "Had a crush..." he corrected while whirring loudly. Bonnie sighed and blushed lightly. He had a dreamy smile on his face. It was adorable to Chica and Foxy and Freddy. Bonnie whispered something to Freddy then laughed at the end. Freddy nodded while letting go of the bunny and walking up to Foxy. He shoved Foxy into Chica while making them kiss. It surprised them both but they didn't mind. When they separated, Chica bolted and kicked Freddy into Bonnie making them hug. "Hah! Suck!" Bonnie yelled. At that moment, Foxy came behind Bonnie and turned his head pushed it forward slowly making it kiss Freddy's. Bonnie turned away and rolled his eyes, "Damnit." he mumbled while turning back to Freddy and began sinking into his fluffy fur. Chica hugged Foxy and leaned against a wall. "Alright, Truth or Dare Foxy?" Freddy asked Foxy while patting Bonnie's head. Foxy mumbled out a 'Dare' while eating a slice of pizza he found. Freddy paused for a moment until he started to smile. "Get drunk." that's all he said. Foxy shrugged, "Sure, hand over the bottle." he said simply while not giving a crap. Freddy tossed a bottle and Foxy gulped it down quickly.

He let out a small burp then laughed softly while looking at Chica. "Come on beautiful..." he hissed softly while grabbing her wing and kissing her cheek. Chica seemed uncomfortable, "Um, when does it wear off...?" she asked quietly to Freddy. Freddy shrugged, "A couple hours I guess." Chica groaned while Foxy is still playing with her bib and feathers. "Let's Eat hm?" Foxy read out while smirking. "Let's not."Chica responded while walking towards Freddy and Bonnie. Bonnie was buried in Freddy and Freddy shifted uncomfortably as Chica came closer. Foxy seemed offended so began following Chica. Chica ran behind Freddy for protection. "Move it Fazbear." Foxy snapped while trying to shove Freddy. "No, go-" Freddy stopped when he grabbed Chica's wing and pulled it to make her come out of her hiding spot. He picked her up and put her on his shoulders. Chica laughed, "Maybe it wont be too bad..." she said playing with Foxy's eye patch. Foxy chuckled, "Bonnie, truth or dare?". "Dare." he said simply while getting out of Freddy. "Hmm... I dare you to... Full on make out with Freddy. I can't think of anything at the moment except Chica babe." he said while putting Chica and kissing her cheek. Bonnie laughed softly, "Weak..." he hissed while turning to Freddy and doing the dare.

Once they finished, Golden came back and sat down with some drinks. "What I miss?" he asked while smiling. Everyone smirked, "Ready???" Foxy asked while sneaking a look at Freddy. Freddy nodded fast then used his in-game laugh. Immediately, Foxy and Freddy turned and kissed the other two. Golden seemed shocked but happy. "Well, righty ho. Congrats Freddy and Bonnie and I knew you two were together." Golden pointed at Foxy and Chica who were playing with eachothers accessories. "Truth or Dare Golden?" Bonnie asked while getting up to get a drink. Golden smiled, "Truth." Bonnie rolled his eyes, "Have you ever had a crush? If so, who?" Bonnie asked while smiling and nodding as if he had accomplished something. Golden started to look shy, he never looked shy. He looked at Freddy who was flinching and shrugging. Golden sighed, "Yes, his name was Springtrap...." he mumbled out. Everyone seemed shocked except Freddy. "Y-You've had a crush? You know what it feels like?" Chica asked while leaning over on Foxy. He nodded, "And I experienced loosing it...." he felt tears spring in his eyes. Everyone crowded around him and hug him, "Oh sweetheart, we're so sorry..." Chica tried to comfort him as tears flowed from his eyes. "It's now your fault... Anyway..." he sniffed then wiped his tears away. "Truth or dare Chica?" "Dare." she said while moving away from Foxy. "I dare ya to peek into Pirates Cove for three seconds and tell us what you saw..." Golden said while smirking at Foxy. Foxy seemed panicked. Chica had a smile spread on her face and she skipped to Pirates Cove and poked through. "3...2...1...Done, come out." Golden said. Chica's smile had turned into a poker face. "Oh my god, there was like, a spa, pizza boxes, a pizza oven and-" Foxy stopped her by giving a quick glance. "That's all I saw..." she smiled. "Alright, I'm tired so I'm sleeping, bye..." Freddy said while getting up and standing in his spot on stage.

Freddy's P.o.v

I went to sleep but I woke up by a clang of metal. I opened one of my eyes and sneaked to the window. It snowed and snowed. The trees looked beautiful because the CEO's put some lights in them so they look amazing. I heard a clang again. I decided to find out what it was so I crept to the noise source. Every time I heard it, it came from the backstage room. I hated this room so much because of all the spare heads.... I heard another clang but it came from a door I had never seen before. I opened it and saw a dirty sign. I brushed it and read it, "Safe room?" I asked myself. I looked around and saw a exit door and a piece of paper that told me about this room, It said: The Safe room is only for emergencies. It is only used for fires or as it said, emergencies. Please do not touch the SpringBonnie or the SpringTrap animatronic in the left hand corner. Do not touch anything, only escape in the events of an emergency.

"SpringBonnie? SpringTrap?" I asked myself while turning to my left and seing a broken and lifeless goldish bunny robot gone limp. It was on and clanging its hand with the wall. It looked up at me and stared at me, "W-Who are you? Your not Fredbear, leave the S-Safe room." it ordered while pointed weakly at the door. I shook my head, "I'm Freddy, Fredbear's brother. He's alive and here." I introduced. Springtrap laughed softly, "Your kidding, right? Last time I saw Fredbear was when I was an idiot and didn't kick the Purple Guy's ass. He protected me but I pushed his help away." Springtrap rolled his eyes. I took his hand and made him stand up, "Let me help, I'll take you to him..." I said while brushing off the dust that came from Spingtrap onto me.

A/N: I can't stop myself, I'm sorry... o3o