Chapter 2: Talon, Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire

Start from the beginning

"Name's Talon," she says. "I'm one of the finest bounty hunters Ryloth has to offer. And I'm always collecting the bounty, no matter where the hell it is in the galaxy." I give her a nod. I knew it. I'm glad Caij gave me the information on her beforehand. Talon nods her head as she eyes the blaster on my hip. I'm glad I left my lightsaber with Merrin and Greez on the Mantis. BD trills on my back, and I turn to the droid with a chuckle.

"This is BD, Talon," I tell her. "He's with me." Talon nods her head. She doesn't seem all that convinced to me. Instead of saying anything, she cracks her knuckles then turns to me.

"Follow me," she says. "Into the cantina. I might have a job or two for you. Are you familiar with hunting bounties?" I nod.

"Yes, I've done a couple in my time or two," I answer her. "Besides, the last bounty I took in nearly broke two of my ribs and I fell down a mine shaft because of it." That is the truth, I actually did fall down a mine shaft back on Koboh while I was tracking a bounty to where the Bedlam Raiders had been camping out. The hunter I tracked down had been Haxion Brood and it took me a while to clock him out, collect the bounty and head back to Caij with the puck in hand. She wasn't pleased with the result that I had gotten injured, but she was glad nonetheless that I got the bounty. Talon smiles. I can't help but smile as well. She then turns to the barkeep and asks him for a drink, then places one of the drinks in front of me. I frown, noticing that she hasn't gotten a drink herself.

"Not drinking?" I ask her. The Twi'lek shakes her head.

"No," she answers. "I'm not that big of a drinker, you?" I shrug.

"If it's offered to me, I'll take it, nonetheless," I say as I sip at my drink again. It seems only fair that I offer her the deal that has been brewing in my mind for a while now. I just hope she'll take it. I put my cup down as I lean on my elbows.

"Actually, I want to offer you something, and I think you will take this deal." Talon raises an eyebrow.

"What are you getting at, Cal?" She asks me. She then asks the barkeep for a drink, and now it's my turn to raise an eyebrow.

"I thought you didn't drink, Talon," I tell her. "Now you're lying to me?" Talon stares at me with a deadpan look on her face. She then kicks back the drink, downing it in one gulp before slamming the cup down.

"This calls for one," she says. She then gets up, my gaze zeroing in on the pants she's wearing. Definitely black leather, not something I would wear, specifically. "So, what's the deal you want to offer?" I clear my throat before I say,

"As you may know, the Jedi Order is gone, and most of the Jedi have either been tortured or are in hiding. Almost all of them are gone. I am suggesting something that would make it your worthwhile, Talon. I'm starting a harem, and I want you to be a part of it. You will be free to do as you wish, no rules, no regulations." Talon hums as she sips her drink.

"Very well," she says. "I accept your offer, Cal." I smile at her.

"Shall we seal the deal?" I ask her. "Is there a more private setting?" Talon nods, finishing off her drink before lustily licking the rim of my cup, right across my finger, her eyes blown in lust.

"Follow me, Cal." She says as she starts walking, her hips moving. Fuck, if I wasn't hard then, I am now, due to her doing the licking of the rim of my cup. I then get up, placing down a couple credits on the table to pay for our drinks then following Talon upstairs to the rooms.

(A couple minutes later)

Just as I walk in the room, Talon kicks the door shut, and before I can get a word in, her lips are on mine in a passionate yet hungry kiss as she grabs ahold of my jacket then flips our positions and pushes my back into the door. I groan against her mouth as her hips grind against me, and she smirks, moving her lips away from mine, and planting them on my neck. As she plants kisses on my neck, my hands go for her shirt, pushing it up to feel her stomach, and even higher to feel her breasts on my palms. Talon groans, her body trembling as she kisses me again, her hands going underneath my shirt to feel my muscles. Getting the hint, I then remove my shirt, Talon purring at my muscular physique. Comes with the perks of being a Jedi, I guess. I watch her as she licks my pec, coming dangerously close to my nipple and I have to shiver then. This woman.......damn. I grab ahold of her lek, yanking her head up.