Playing With Fire

Start from the beginning

"That sounds perfect." He nodded thoughtfully, looking down at me. "You have been saying it since you were about five."

"And I'll keep saying it until its true." I grinned, laughing slightly. "Might be a while, but I will get people to call me that."

He smiled at me and let out a chuckle. "You have your own password."

"Thanks daddy!" I grinned and hugged him before skipping back to Liam and the girls. "Hey munchkin." I messed up Liam's hair.

"Hey! Watch the hair!" He exclaimed jokingly.

"He's such a cutie!" Marlene giggled.

"He is, isn't he?" I laughed, looking down at him and he smiled back up at me.

"Ms. Dumbledore, Evans, McKinnon, and Prewett." Minnie said showing up behind us.

"Hey Minnie," I smirked.

"Miss. Dumbledore, why are you not wearing your uniform?" She scolded, narrowing her eyes at me.

"You're lucky I'm wearing the shirt and tie." I laughed, grinning at her.

Pursing her lips and narrowing her eyes even more, she handed us our schedules. "Mr. Morrcotti." She said and pulled out his schedule.

"Thank you." He smiled at her. She nodded her head at him, giving him a pat on the shoulder before moving on.

"Schedules girls," Lily held out her hand. Getting all of our schedules, she began to compare them. A few moments later she squealed in delight. "We have all of the same classes, except for when Markene and I have ancient runes; Bex and Alice have divination." Lily squealed happily.

I grinned and took my schedule. "What's yours look like, Liam?" I asked curiously.

"I have no clue." He said confused, handing over his schedule.

I glanced at it and grinned. "Today you have five classes." I explained. "First magical creatures, then you go to potions. Then it's time for lunch, where you will see us. After lunch you have a free period, same as me." I grinned down at him. "Then you have charms and transfiguration. And since today is Thursday you have double charms. That means that it's and hour and a half instead of just a hour."

He nodded and asked, "what about after transfiguration?"

"You go to your dorm and drop off all of your stuff and have an hour until dinner at 5:30." I told him.

"How do you know all of this?"

You chuckled at his curiousness, "my dad is the headmaster, I've been coming here since I was little. I would visit all of the time because my favorite person in the world came here. His name is Ozzy. He was my babysitter." I grinned. "I would follow him to all of his classes or stay in my dads office with him ad play with his Phoenix. I would try and help all that I could; whether that was running notes around or helping madam Hooch on the Quidditch field. It was great, I met a lot of nice people."

"That's so cool," he grinned.

"Yeah, it was pretty wicked." I nodded and grabbed a green apple, taking a bite out of it.

Lily suddenly perked up, "guess what!"

"Uh? You have a pet unicorn?" I guessed.

She rolled her eyes, "no. Sev is here."

"Severus? Really? You would think he'd go to Durmstrang." I said with a small smirk.

"Be nice." She scolded, narrowing her eyes at me.