{ 1 }

*14 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE AND THANK YOU*

Los Angeles, CASunday, March 22nd10:45 amBey's POV-___________________

Los Angeles, CA
Sunday, March 22nd
10:45 am
Bey's POV-
___________________

"Mommy, mommy." I heard, I rolled around in my bed falling back asleep. I felt a little body get on top of me and start jumping.

"Wake up mommy," I rubbed my eyes, I turned a little and saw my beautiful daughter on my back.

"I wanna eat mommy," Blue climbed off of me and laid next to me.

"What you wanna eat?" I asked rubbing the side of her cheek with my thumb.

"I want pancakes, can we have pancakes?" I smiled and nodded.

"Anything for you my, Blueberry." She clapped her hands. I got out of my bed and picked her up going into her room. I picked out a very simple outfit, just a navy blue dress. I grabbed some hair bows and hair stuff then started doing her hair. I went back into my room sitting the stuff down on the bed.

I turned the TV on for her to watch and started combing her hair out. As I did Blue's hair, my sister, Solange, came in being all loud and ghetto.

 As I did Blue's hair, my sister, Solange, came in being all loud and ghetto

"HEY BITCH!" I shook my head pointing at Blue.

"Mannnn, Blue hears me curse all the time. Ain't that right boo?" Blue smiled nodding, I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Don't be teaching my child these bad words, she don't needa be cursing at four years old," I said brushing Blue's hair up.

"Ow mommy, you're brushing my forehead." She looked at me with tears poking her bottom lip out.

"Aww, I'm sorry baby. Mommy didn't mean to." I kissed her forehead I decided on two little puff ponytails to do. I put her bows in and puffed her hair a little more.

"Go put your clothes on and then you can watch TV downstairs."

"Yes ma'am," Blue climbed down from my bed and ran into her room.

"She looks just like-"

"What are you here for Piaget?" I said cutting her off.

"Just checking in on you. You've been so busy, drowning yourself in your work that I don't get to see you." Solange pouted.

I sighed. "I know, and I'm sorry. I'm just trynna focus on me and Blue right now." She nodded her head, the news went on the celebrity topics.

"Emile Ennis Jr. here on E!, the rapper JA-" Solange cut the TV off, I sighed rubbing my face.

"Go get ready, I'll be downstairs with Blue." I smiled and thanked her. I got in the shower exfoliating my body using my exfoliating gloves, I got my tea tree sugar scrub and scrubbed my body. I rinsed myself off and grabbed my robe.

I grabbed my oil and started to oil my body down. I went into my drawer and grabbed my undergarments putting them on. I grabbed my clothes and put them on, I did my hair and makeup and looked in the mirror at myself. I wanted to cry but I sucked my tears up grabbed some perfume and sprayed my body then grabbed my purse, my phone, and charger.

 I wanted to cry but I sucked my tears up grabbed some perfume and sprayed my body then grabbed my purse, my phone, and charger

I walked downstairs seeing Blue and Solange playing with her Barbies. I smiled looking at the two, Blue adores Solange, she looks up to her, I think it's just cute and it warms my heart.

"Cause bitch no, Ken is my nig-"

"Yall ready to go," Solange looked up at me and started laughing. I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys.

"You know, you really needa stop cursing around Blue." Solange put her seatbelt on and then put her feet up on the dashboard.

"You can't control me or my mouth," I just shook my head.

"You need to go out," Solange said after a few minutes of silence.

"I am out," she looked at me.

"I mean out, like going to the club with me and Kelly."

"No, I gotta take care of Blue and I got so much work to do."

"You're overworking yourself sis," I sighed pulling up to the restaurant.

I turned around and looked at Blue. She smiled at me and I smiled back. "You ready?" She nodded her head grabbing her tablet.

I got out of the car and walked into the "Blu Jam Cafe". We were seated right away in a booth.

"I want pancakes mommy," Blue said wiggling around.

"I know bubs, that's why we're here," I told her. We looked at the menu and decided to order, after ordering, we just chilled and talked
____________________________________________________________

"I'm not sleepy tho mommy," Blue whined.

"Baby come on, I need you to sleep." She shook her head crying, I sighed.

"You wanna sleep in mommy's bed tonight," she wiped her face off nodding her head.

"Ok well, let's go then." She walked over to me and I picked her up. She laid her head down on my shoulder wrapping her arms around my neck.

We made it to my room and I laid her down on the bed. I grabbed my TV remote from the TV stand and then got in the bed snuggling with Blue. I turned on "Paw Patrol" for her to fall asleep while I just scrolled through my phone.

My phone gave me a notification, I clicked on it and smiled.

6 years ago, Monday, March 22nd

I looked down at Blue and smiled once I saw her asleep. I put my phone on the charger and turned the TV off. I played with Blue's hair just looking down at her, she reminds me of him so much. Her eyes, her smile, certain faces she makes, she's exactly like him, there's no way in denying it.
______________________________

Keep or delete?