I wanted to be the only woman he ever looked at.

But that wasn't fair, considering the fact that I was messing around with the mysterious Scar. He had quickly become a part of me that I always looked forward to his texts, but after the wild threesome, he had given me the space I had dreaded. Space that I didn't need.

I wanted another dose of him, and this time, I wanted to be thoroughly fucked from the inside out.

As soon as I walked out, Izaiah's latest Tesla parked in the driveway. I adjusted my bag over my arm as he got out to pull me into a hug. I ruffled Miguel's hair when I entered the back, ignoring his playful scowl.

"So, how is everyone doing? Their mental health and all?" I questioned while sipping on my Amaretto Colada, the coconut cream, rum and pineapple juice prominent on my tongue.

"You're so good at this, putting us through therapy when we're supposed to be enjoying lunch," Miguel teased.

"No, not at all. I just want to make sure— okay fine, yes, I'm checking in on you." I sighed and they both laughed.

"I'm doing well. I have a date on Friday and I'm nervous as shit," Izaiah ate a mouthful of his Salad Niçoise.

"I see, what's her name?" I raised my brows.

"Kendra. She's a model, great sex," he shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you guys ever going to look for something more than a casual fuck—"

"It's tough out there, Lith. We're running businesses and all we need is a good release from time to time. Commitment isn't exactly on our list for now," Miguel explained and I shook my head slowly.

"You boys have a lot to learn. Look at Rareșz, he is balancing—"

"Well he has found his soulmate. The rest of us, well, we're still waiting. And in the meantime," Izaiah smirked. My brother was a famous heartbreaker, and it didn't help that majority of the women would do anything to do as little as touch him, even if it wasn't a forever thing.

"I see. Both of you have sessions with me next week, I want to see you there or else," I glared at them and they both groaned.

"I'll be there, but tell me a little bit more about your sexy friend," Miguel leaned forward with a devious smile. I paused, setting my spoon down slowly before I responded.

"You mean Celine?"

"Yeah. Like, I know we've known each other for years, but shit, we had a talk the other night and she seems really interesting. And she's hot as fuck. And she can cook," he exclaimed in excitement.

"Most women can—"

"She's a chef, that's what I mean. As in, she went to culinary school—"

"I know that, she's my best friend. So, stay away from her." I glared.

"Come on Lith, I won't hurt her," he smirked as I shook my head vehemently.

"No, I don't trust you Mig. And if I ever discover that you messed around with her feelings, I'll fuck you up." I twirled my fork innocently as his gaze drifted to Izaiah.

"She means it. I still have the scar," he pushed his sleeve up to reveal the permanent indent of my wrath. Miguel raised his hands in surrender, leaning back in his chair.

"Fine, I'll stay away from her. But I can't promise that I won't bend her over at some point."

—————

After my shower, I slipped on my silk nightie without anything underneath as usual, then had a glass of cherry and vanilla flavoured wine while responding to my emails.