The screen appeared, and it shows some clips that I actually recognize.

“Yes, I saved Jagged Stone’s cat when it was stuck. He was so generous about it, that he even made a song about me! Jagged is really kind-hearted.”

“Sorry that I am not with you at the hero’s day, but I am right now helping Price Ali with his environmental charity event that will be happening soon.”

“…I even know the Lost DJ personally. I even got him to finally publish his first song. He finally has courage to publish his songs and because of my help, he decided to make a song dedicated about me.”

Dambi-boo is Damian Wayne, my childhood friend. He even told me that he has a crush on me, but I couldn’t date him because I had to move to Paris. At least, I have my Adrie-boo.” I

saw how Damian wants to kill Lila with his katana. He looks like he wants to vomit to think that he would date a sausage-haired girl. I feel bad for him.

There were other clips with what Lila lied about.

And the fact that every person she lied about is watching this, is making the atmosphere of this room really tense.

“And this was a part of Lila’s achievements. You have two minutes to shout at Lila before Kate will continue.”

To say that it is loud is an understatement.

Thank God Trevor gave us soundproof earphones to block that sound, even if we can still hear them shouting.

“I have never met that weird being! HECK, I WOULD NEVER HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!”

“I am allergic to cats! And I would never write a song about a teenager!! That is not rock in roll”

“I am not working at Environmental charities, only for Children’s charities!”

“You almost ruined my career!”

“Who would believe these lies!?!”
I saw Peter Parker and Tony Stark mad right now, even though she didn't lie about them.

“And this question I was waiting for.” Kate has the mic back again. “And the answer is those people.”

The clips of the beat-up scenes, me being chased down twice, and all of the messages they sent to us.

There is also one clip that was sent at the end.

“Can I use your computer? I rather stay here.”

“Of course, young man. Let me just shut off the emails. Here you go.” 

That was Mr. Damocles agreeing to let Mochi use the computer.

That explains where they got all of the clips.

“I did not approve of you looking through my stuff!”
Mr. Damocles and Miss Bustier are at the front of the crowd.

“But you let me, a teenager, use your computer! I never said why I need it!” Mochi used Trevor’s mic.

Poor Trevor’s mic for being used a lot.