Eldest Prince Edward's tone was a little inhumane, and the opposite was the corpse of his search brother who had just died, but he said to Si Huaixi with a gentle smile: "Kyle will not disturb you in the future, thank you for being a member of the Odyssey royal family. One, I've been looking forward to it for a long time."

Si Huaixi frowned subconsciously in disgust.

Except for Queen Vanessa, the attitude of the so-called royal family members is a bit strangely indifferent.

Kyle Odyssey had indeed lost signs of life during a mental check, and the matter seemed to be completely settled.

Si Huaixi left.

Walking alone on the street.

He also finally took revenge for search Brother Pei and the child that should have been born.

But at this time, after Si Huaixi's sense of revenge dissipated, it was as if a hole had been hollowed out in his heart.

Losing the obsession to avenge search Brother Pei, the exhaustion and emptiness faded away like a tide, leaving a messy and barren beach.

Powerless and confused, looking at the boundless sea horizon, there is no way to go.

Si Huaixi narrowed his stinging eyes slightly, looking at the direction sign at the intersection.

standing for a long time.

He hesitated and stayed in this false world without Pei Zhaozhou.

-------------------------------------

Si Huaixi returned to the apartment where he was with Pei Zhaozhou.

He remembered that when search Brother Pei was smoking, the amber gold eyes hazy with smoke made his heart palpitate.

Try to smoke the cigarettes that search Brother Pei has smoked in the past.

Curtains were drawn.

It was dark and empty, with no light coming in.

Suffocating nicotine fumes fill the dimly lit interior.

Occasionally a narrow beam squeezed in through the wind-swept curtains.

Burnt cigarette butts piled up in ashtrays like a hill.

The bottom of his eyes glowed blue and black, and the sea blue eyes lost their light, like sinking into the cold and suffocating seabed, waiting to rot and dry up...

Quite choking.

Some like Pei Ge.

The corners of Si Huaixi's eyes were slightly red from the smoke.

When the strong nicotine smoke was inhaled into his lungs, his breath seemed to be filled with the faint smell of smoke that search Brother Pei once carried, but when he exhaled the smoke again, it seemed like he had taken the filler from his body.

Si Huaixi lowered his eyes, rubbed the two silver rings in his hands, and let out a low wry smile from his stuffy chest to his throat.

Out of space.

Even this room is empty.

Perhaps Si Huaixi hadn't returned to the palace for too long.

half a month?

a month?

Si Huaixi stayed in the apartment where Pei Zhaozhou had left traces, forgetting the passage of time and the crowds outside.

The mother of the original body owner, Queen Vanessa, called.

"Xixi, it's your birthday soon. The queen mother and your search brother and father are preparing a birthday party. Do you have time to come over today and have a look at the style of the auditorium?"