chapter 6

JAMIE"S POV

i lent over and grabbed my stuff off the rock and jogged all the way home on the moonlit path..climbed the stairs on the patio and run upstairs to my room and crashed on the bed. as i did so all the images of sam sitting in the soft glow of the moon,and her dark long curls swirling to round her waist she was so beautiful... 

i lept up, i was awake now and grabbed my laptop and sat on my bed and opened up facebook, maybe some of my friends will be on considering its only 1PM in texas.

23 new friend requests the computer blinked at me, i scrolled through the names they were mostly girls and one or two boys from the slightly more feminine groups, "oh well, new life new friends" and i clicked agree to all of them. lookin closely at all the names i saw there were a few kids who were in my classes and one or two in my gym class.

next i looked at my profile and checked out all the picks my friends had put up of my going away party, it looked just as awesome and braught back the good memories of texas and how even in the middle of the day in the blistering heat hundreds of kids can have a pool party , i found a pick of me chillen underwater and blowing bubble rings( my party trick) and instantly put it as my profile pic, and closed my laptop, and fell asleep almost instantly 

NEXT DAY

Uuuurrrggggg stupid alarm i jumped out of bed and got changed super fast ran downstairs and grabbed my lunch and an apple and walked out the door today i was going the scenic route no need to rush or wait and be stood up by that beautiful girl Sam again

 i jogged along the sandy path that lead to the cove , as i rounded the corner the sight of the peppermint blue ocean caught me ..

i ha to dragg my eyes off it before i went in, in my clothes. it felt as if there were a magnetic pull between me and the sea, i had to break into a slight jog to shake off the feeling. i jogged all the way to school just as the bell went and a bunch of people swarmed inside to avoid being late. walking into the hallways i saw that everyone had stopped in the rush and picked up the pieces of paper that littered the floor. i picked one up it had a bunch of names and photos printed on it with " who is hot and who is not" in bold lettering across the top...