She's not relaxing, she's passing out.

Fuuuck!

My eyes fly wide with concern when she lets her entire body stumble into my arms. "Yep, okay. Home with you." I lift her up and carry her outside, while I shake off some people looking at me like I'm about to kidnap her, but as captain of the hockey team they know I can't and won't. I'm not about to jeopardize my career for an unconsensual sleepover. Besides, there are enough girls who'd go with me willingly, and even then... I finally reach my car and plunge into my back pocket to retrieve my keys. "Where are we going?" A soft slur feels hot near my ear while her head rolls off my shoulder.

"It's okay." Trying to reassure her right now is a priority, I wouldn't want her to think she could be in any kind of danger. "I'm just driving you home. I'm also going to put you down for a second to open the door."

"Are you going to murderrr me?" It's drunk talk, but there's slight concern in her voice too.

"Only if you throw up inside my car." I'm joking, kind of. It's not enough motive for murder. She however now thinks it is, as her eyes fly open wide. "Relax. I'm going to get you home safe okay."

"How did I end up here?" She cocks a brow at me while she looks at the non-existing space between us, my chest pressed into hers as I'm trying to hold her up.

I shake, still trying to grab my keys but each time I let go of her it looks like she's about to hit her head on the concrete. "You kind of had too many shots. There was just no stopping you, and the second I told you that you had enough you passed out on me." I tell her and now I finally get to my motherfucking keys. I open the passenger door, but she refuses to let go of me.

"Passed out on you?" There's a big smirk on her face now. "There are worse ways to pass out." I press my lips and try not to chuckle, but I don't have to try, the intensity with which her eyes fall on my mouth has me in a twist. I try my best to distract myself from her gorgeous lips when she wets them and her teeth dig into her bottom lip, but she stumbles back and falls into the passenger seat with a squeal.

It gets worse, because she takes me with her. "Oops." She giggles, her hands around my sweater keeping me close and then she does that lip thing again.

For fuck's sake, if she was completely sober, I would have kissed her right then and there. But sober Céline would never even let me get close to her, I'm sure.

"Yeah oops." I mutter, and shake my head, a little bit annoyed she would only do this to me when being off the planet drunk. "Céline, let go of me." I look down at her hands wrapped firmly around my sweater and in any other circumstance I would have asked her to grab more of it, or even take it off. "Don't give me that pout again." I laugh when that childlike expression is back.

"But aren't you going to screw me first?" She pleads and honestly, I'm shocked.

"I really hope you won't remember any of this tomorrow because you are going to want to wash that mouth out with soap."

"That's not an awnser." She pleads with me while pulling me closer and at this point I'm hovering over her with one hand on the headrest of the passenger seat and the other on the center console. "You're so hot, you know that. Who the fuck has eyes like that?" She whispers huskily while looking right at the eyes she describes. Not at them, into them, like she's trying to rip apart my soul.

"You're fucking with my head." I tell her with a frown while ripping her hands off me, and yeah my entire lower body is confused. Me, stepping away from a girl with sudden needs.

Unheard of.

"You hate me, remember?" I tell her with a fake smile while I get her to sit in an acceptable position. As soon as all her limbs are in the car I close the door and walk around it.