•CHAPTER 4•

Kiyaan's POV

7:10 p.m.IST
Ahuja House
Udaipur

'Let the game begin' is the thing which I thought by looking to the faces of few people which is enough to make my mood spoil. Just their existence was enough to make me go in the past wher--

I was brought back from my thoughts as I was tackled into a hug by Hriyansh Bhai.

"How are you my buddy? What a pleasant surprise! It's so good to see you after two years. And how's everyone there? Rohan? Sa-" I cut the ramblings of bhai as he was continuously asking me questions rather than allowing me to answer them and even I didn't want anybody to know about mime and Sia's relation atleast not now.

"Bhai bhai relax breathe in, I am completely fine and everybody else too. Don't say about Sia now I don't want others to know about her yet." I whispered the last sentence in his ears.

He understood and asked few more questions to which I listened and replied patiently. Our conversation was broke by Priya bhabhi who pushed Bhai from my side and hugged me.

"Let me meet my sweet devar now. How are you Kiyaan?" She asked with so much warmth and sisterly affection from her eyes that I was almost in a verge of tears but didn't let them fall down.

"I am great bhabhi after seeing you'll" I replied to her. She always gives me this sisterly vibe which always overwhelms me as I got an elder sister in her.

Maybe I have an elder sister but I have experienced this bond with bhabhi only. Out of nowhere somebody jumped on me making me loose my balance but I balanced myself and the other person without letting us fall on our butts. That person was none other than my cute little baby sister who is no more little now.

"I missed you so much bhai. Why didn't you ever came back here to meet me huh. Even after coming from London you settled in Mumbai." She cried in my arms while asking me those questions for which I can't answer now.

"Sorry kiddo but it was necessary for me and yeah I missed you too. Now no more questions as I have came right just enjoy ourselves yeah." I stopped her from asking questions as it would be difficult for me to answer them.

I even met Ahaan and Ahaana; and congratulated Ahaan and Kriya for their engagement and new beginning. Both the twins were really emotional after seeing me and shed few tears too. Besides Kriya, Manav Ahuja was standing whom I met formally and even welcomed him as a part of our family. I know him from professional field and this man is really a great businessman.

Well for others let's say they were still in shock. They were six of them and I was confused seeing the seventh face as I didn't know that person. Maybe some of their friend. Tarang came forward to greet me formally after meeting Ansh. We as in me and Tarang didn't have any friendly nor hate type of bond previous. We were always neutral and maybe just passed each other smiles while passing by. So today too we just shook our hands with each other. I just gave a small smile to Kajal bhabhi and greeted her before turning towards other.