𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁┊𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

Start from the beginning

dumbass (Stelle)

Yes, milady, I passed through somehow

Did you eat a clown?

dumbass (Stelle)

No, but c'mon I was trying to be smooth

for a trivial second u were.

dumbass (Stelle)
Success.

Did you shower?

dumbass (stelle)
Ye?

Then you can come back now

dumbass (Stelle)

Do I?

Yes you do want to, or else you wouldn't have texted me.

And don't talk about trash, it makes me nauseous.

dumbass (Stelle)

Won't do, ma'am

I hope so.

dumbass (Stelle)

Then is it what I think it is?

What?

dumbass (Stelle)

A date :)

I don't know that depends on your behaviour

dumbass (Stelle)

Then it's a date ^^

Well okay, sure.

dumbass (Stelle)

Give me confirmation? 😬

What?

dumbass (Stelle)

Verbal confirmation that I'm not making a fool out of myself by thinking I'm going on a date with you.

I ain't going type all of that out only to say I go on a date with you.

dumbass (Stelle)
YES.

Sorry, I meant.. yes.

Oh, so the caps weren't done with any intention?

dumbass (Stelle)
Nope

Meet me in an hour then.

An hour later they were at the destination Stelle aimed for, she had prepared everything from top to bottom. Everything was there, a blanket, food and if Stelle were a Aeon she would've influenced the weather somehow. (even though the way an Aeon was just described does not match what they actually do, but if Stelle were one in her opinion she'd try to defy bad weather for you)

She knew you hadn't seen a sunflower field before. It was on your bucket list, thus it was a must for a date, in Stelle's opinion. And to share such a sight with you was an unmatchable feeling.

"So this is a real flower field?" You smiled. It was quite sad you never had the chance before, but Stelle loosened up and adapted to the mood. She nodded and led you to the place where both of you were going to have a picnic. It was a comfortable blanket with a checkered pattern of red and white.

"You smell nice" you chuckled, when she paced a arm around you while the both of you focused your sights on the sunset as the horizon met with the sun while the other colors mixed in a joyful water coloring way.

"I used some good perfume." she joked. Her jokes were usually of the playful kind, which was why you didn't give mych thought to it, but she did smell like flowers. "I got the idea in a shower to take you here for a date."

"Oh? Then that shower was pretty nice, huh?" You scoffed.

"Well, I'd say, yes. Besides March said, I'd never land a date with you."

"Oh, March may have a good feeling for threads, but not when it comes to my personal feelings. I would've gone out with you as long as you're bathed and not involved with trash directly."

"I'll keep that in mind," Stelle chuckled.

It began raining, "damn" Stelle sighed. Her eyes lowered, and she diverted her gaze away from the flowers to you. She looked at you, but you didn't seem to lose the smile you wore.

You kissed her on the cheek, and the trailblazer turned deeply red.