Chapter 6

Isabel's POV

"Haha, I fucking beat you on Tuesday Andres now what," I said rubbing it in his face. During PE we were at a bowling alley for our bowling unit.

"Alright Isabel, if you say so. Now, are you going to continue talking about how good you are or put your and Beth's names on the screen?" he said pointing at the screen.

"Alright, alright, I will go and put the names on." I put my hair in a ponytail and walked over to the keyboard. I felt Andres's presence behind me. I felt his lips on the crook of my neck with his warm breath brushing the side. He had one hand caressing my arm. The other is on my hip. I felt weak from his touch. I think I even heard a low growl and a low audible mine. My body shivers right underneath him. I felt everything just stop for a moment. It was just the two of us or so I thought.

"Alright guys, are you ready to start your game?" Mrs. Mathews had said interrupting the most horniest moment of my fucking life.

WHAT THE FUCK!!! I'm going to need holy water after this. SHIT!

"I'm ready Mrs. Mathews. Isabel, are you ready?" Andres said, looking at me like nothing ever happened.

I jumped up when he said my name "Um... yeah... me and um Beth... we are ready" I said all flustered and frustrated. Get your shit together Isa. Mathews nodded and walked away. I looked at Beth and pointed at the screen signaling that it was her turn. She got up and did her turn. After her turn was mine. I threw the ball and it ended up in the gutter twice. WHAT THE FUCK HE THREW ME OFF MY A GAME THAT FUCKING BITCH! I went back and looked at him and turned away when we made eye contact. Then it was his turn. And HE FUCKING GOT A SPARE. What the hell!! Then he came back up to me and said,

"Damn, Isabel you're not winning this time. What's wrong you got your tail in a bunch?" I immediately looked at him with wide eyes. He looked back at me with the same expression then said "I meant if you got your hair tangled up. I'm sorry just something that made sense to me." he said brushing off the awkwardness between us.

I said, "Um... no I... just Um... let's get back to the game shall we." while putting a strand of hair behind my ear. Jesus Christ, why do I feel so hot? Omg, my cheeks are so red. AHHHH. Am I blushing? HOLY FUCK HE IS MAKING ME BLUSH. After that, we head back to the school. I was just remembering how good it felt. God, why can't I be gay? So that way I can keep my wolf from drooling.

"Isabel, are you good?" I looked and it was Maddy, a new friend I made and a transfer student who also works with Andres.

"Yup, we are good mads's" I took a deep breath. And put all those feelings behind and memories behind. But hold up, is he a wolf? Him growling and saying mine. He has to be a werewolf. Then again I can't sense another wolf neither can he sense me a wolf.

Andres POV

She is so cute sometimes, "Haha, I fucking beat you on Tuesday Andres now what," Alright get cocky.

"Alright Isabel, if you say so. Now, are you going to continue talking about how good you are or put your and Beth's names on the screen?" I said pointing at the screen so that way we can start this game quicker and finish quickly so that way it won't be interrupted last time.

"Alright, alright, I will go and put the names on." as she put her hair up in a ponytail I saw the base of her neck. Mate, Mate. Was all my wolf said. All I remember was coming up to her putting one hand on her waist while the other caressed her arm. God I want to mark her right here right now. Wanted to grab her by the waist and put her on top of the table and just fuck her right now.

I growled and said "Mine" as my mouth got closer to the base and my fangs were about to appear. Our gym teacher came.

"Alright guys, are you ready to start your game?" Thank god Mrs. Mathews came. If not I wouldn't control my wolf. Once he is out the supernatural world would be exposed. I can't have that.

"I'm ready Mrs. Mathews. Isabel, are you ready?" I replied back, staying calm and collected. But what seems from Isabel is that she is trying to breathe.

"Um... yeah... me and um Beth... we are ready" She is so cute when she stutters. And she is blushing, awe she can't get any cuter can she. She would make a perfect Luna to the pack. As Mathews left we started our game. As it seems Isabel is losing. Well some got hot and bothered. I'm most definitely going to take advantage and win this game.

So I said to Isabel, "Damn, Isabel you're not winning this time. What's wrong you got your tail in a bunch?" OH SHIT. Really you gotta say tail. Of all saying you gotta use that one. It might be appropriate with the family. But her. SHIT say something quick. "I meant if you got your hair tangled up. I'm sorry, just something that made sense to me." Made sense to me what the hell. I really am stupid aren't I.

"Um... no I... just Um... let's get back to the game shall we." she told me. I saw her put a strand of hair behind her ear and saw the blush creeping up on her cheek. God she is so beautiful. I want her. I need her. Hell the pack needs her. But she looks so innocent and delicate. That I'm so scared that I'll hurt her. Hell if she feels pain from me I would feel really guilty. The last thing I want to do is hurt her. Mate. Was all my wolf said. As much as I want to mark her I can't risk the fact if she is a hunter or a human. If she is human then I wouldn't mind turning her into a wolf and introducing her to the wolf world. Hell my world. But if she is a hunter then I would have to reject her and it's not something I want. I need this girl in my life and if I got to hide my wolf from her. Then I will. I will do anything to keep her.