"Sweetie go get ready or your brother will find another excuse to have an argument with you." She said laughing at me.
I nodded at her and went to my room to get ready. I picked up traditional wear so my mother wouldn't have any problem. I got ready and sat down scrolling through my phone.

 I got ready and sat down scrolling through my phone

************

VIHAAN'S POV

It was already 12 and we were still at home. Bhagat had called us for lunch at his house. I told everyone at home that we had leave our house at 12 but no one has any time sense in this house.
"Mom, dad we are getting late. Rishabh come fast." I yelled sitting on the sofa in the living room.

After 15 minutes they were all down and we immediately left

After 15 minutes they were all down and we immediately left. We reached Bhagat's house at 1 and were greeted by Bhagat and his parents.

As it was already 1 o clock we straight away went to eat lunch.
"Bhagat this is Rishabh my brother and Sitara my sister." I introduced them to him.
"Hi both of you and meet him, he is Vivek my cousin." He said.
Rishabh and Vivek were college friends and they started talking or I could say catching up.

A woman in her late 20s entered and a cute little girl came and stood beside Bhagat.
"Vihaan this is my wife Shanaya and this is my daughter Siya." He said picking his daughter in his arms.
His daughter was really cute and seeing them together made me think to have a life like theirs.
"Hi Shanaya, nice to meet you." I said and then looked at Siya who was staring at me.
"You look like a prince from my bed time story." She said looking at me and everybody started laughing.
"Is it? And you look like a princess." I said taking her in my arms.
"Can I call you prince?" She said with puppy eyes.
"Yes sure..... But only if you allow me to call you princess." I said giving her questioning look.
"Deal." She said.
"Deal it is." I said as I have her a first bump.
Then we all headed towards the dining area and sat down. My parents got along with Bhagat's parents.
"Vivvi go call Maan." Bhagat said.
I didn't know Bhagat had another brother.
"I'll come with you Vivvi." Siya said running behind him.
We all were being served when I saw Siya running back followed by Vivek and then a girl. She was pretty, it would actually be an understatement. She was dressed in yellow anarkali and had long beautiful hair. She looked like an angel. Only when she came near did I notice that this was the same girl who gave a presentation yesterday. Maanvi. She caught my attention yesterday as well.

"Everyone meet my sister Maanvi." He said and then introduced my family to her. She greeted everyone.
"Maanvi you remember vihaan right?" He asked her as he turned towards me.
"Yes. Its nice to meet you again." She said and smiled at me.
"It's a pleasure. I didn't know you had a sister." I said shifting my focus to Bhagat.
"Well my sister here has a problem with people knowing that I am her brother. So she never tells anyone or neither she allows me to tell." He said as he pulled his sister close giving her a side hug.
Looking at them anybody could tell they loved each other and could do anything to protect each other.

I looked at Maanvi again. She looked exactly like yesterday, bindi, kajal and lipbalm, only her outfit was different.

I was broken from my thoughts when Rishabh patted on my shoulder.
"Bro, I know she looks beautiful, but stop staring at her. We have come as guests here and I don't want you to get hit because you were staring at someone's sister and heard that Bhagat is very protective when it comes to his sister." He said and winked at me.

This guy really gets on my nerve sometimes.

......................................................................

Hey loved ones ❤️,
Hope you all liked it. Stay tuned to know what happens next and please do vote.
Love,
Maya🕊️

Instagram id - _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates.