How the adventure started

Asking Urbano Rural, when he was a child what he wanted to bé as an adult he never answered that he would like the profession of builder, we believe that he doesn't remember any experience in construction, not even of Christmas nativity scenes.  After finishing high school, he made a journey through the seas of the world and upon returning from such a trip he dedicated himself to studying the science of useful devices to move and produce things, nothing to do with the basic's of building where to live.

When he felt the urge to find a place to be more independent, he decided to buy an apartment to be paid in numerous installments and soon discovered that this was not what he was looking for, rather he found himself hearing, seeing and perhaps even smelling his neighbors upstairs. , down, left, forward, right, etc.  and this happened to him in times past present and even guessing the future.

To get away from this multidimensional monotony, he rented a cabin in a rural area of ​​the city and liked it so much that he ended up selling his apartment to buy a land plot that was offered to him in the same countryside area.

That meant  a great change in his life, he even stopped working in a city company to become a countryside businessman with scenes that ended up forcing him to assume the difficulties of selling potatoes or flowers, products that he had not seen. requested, that only reflected his imaginary market.  As you can guess, he ended up selling the vegetables that his more down-to-earth neighbors produced.  Urbano thus got a more stable income and also ran fewer risks with his adventures in economics.  In addition, those small financial successes led him to participate in conversations that he never imagined where farmer friends asked him questions about what to grow.

Urbano continued trying more businesses, such as raising canine puppies, a business that basically generated more expenses and made him friends with several incredible dogs, but as for the subject that interests us, he did not build, he limited himself to finding leaks and making some improvements. to his country house, he installed wooden floors and organized a couple of rooms.  These exercises and the availability of his land led him at some point to build simple houses that he could modify at will to find practical answers to the problems proposed by his imagination.

Describing the concerns that appear in these constructions leads us to meditate on the consequences of building houses with respect for the beloved forest, enjoying the knowledge that is acquired in the process