Foreword

As we observe the World, we find a country, or a landscape, whatever that moves us to preserve design or build what makes us to live, dream, enjoy life, while we discover how to do this in a better way.

Housing construction is a very complex activity, full of surprises, doubts, interpretations and solutions. In this pages you will find some anecdotes in the life of the unknown but skilled Urbano Rural. a man who not being an architect or civil engineer, always found a way to solve his doubts talking without paying to whatever person he thought could help him.

The aspect that we want to Highlight is the construction of useful and economic hauses, something we could observe years after they were finished, as well as the interest they arouse in people who know some of these houses. .

Our motivation is to share details of the construction of wooden cabins, built in a tropical humid forest, with useful insights on building houses that you may inhabit or rent. Constructions friendly to the environment and also to its occupants, comfortable at 5000 feet mountains or in the lowland plains of the tropics, using local materials as as possible and with a moderate budget .

We want to give useful information to carry out your creative adventure of building a useful, resistant, aesthetically pleasing home environmentallvy sound, helping you achieve the balance between the well-being of the occupants and the conservation of the environment.