"Hell yeah" Somebody from the crowd yelled.

Cash started to flow on the stage as the crowd got even louder watching Yuri do flips on the pool, everything Olivia taught her was definitely coming in handy.

Yuri swung around the pole before allowing herself to fall into a split on the stage. "Oh shit, it's getting hot in hereee!" The dj spoke

The young woman ran a hand down her body doing another bend, she flashed a smile to the crowd before heading back over to the pole.

She glanced down at the stage seeing twenties, fifties, even a few hundreds.

A few minutes later the song came to a end, Yuri made her way off the stage back inside the locker room allowing the sweepers to get the money off the stage.

"Shit" She mumbled grabbing her tumblr full of water. "You did so good!" Mia spoke hitting her arm.

The young woman had met a couple of the dancers, she had gotten along with most she hadn't got a chance to meet the others though.

"Thank you, I am tired!"

Two men came inside of the locker room placing a trash bag infront of Yuri. "Thank you, I'll have your tip out in a second" She smiled

"No problem, it's ya' first night keep it"

Olivia walked inside the locker room smiling at Yuri, she hugged her tightly with a smile. "You did so Good!" She smiled

"Thank you, I don't have another set do I?" Yuri looked up. "Nope, we gon' count up, tip out change then leave" Olivia shrugged

Yuri nodded standing up grabbing her bag, they walked towards the back where the money counters sat.

"I made a good amount of money I think" She smiled dumping the money out, Olivia gave her a high five. "You did really good, they was loving you"

"Okay, just take a stack and put it into the counter" Olivia spoke, Yuri did as told allowing the money counter to do it's job.

"Thank you for getting me this job Olivia" Yuri smiled giving her a side hug. "it's no problem, hopefully you get use to it"

The counter stopped at exactly 800, Yuri smiled placing it in rubber bands before dropping it in her purse.

"You don't have to tip out tonight, go change so we can go we can get food then you needa' go get some sleep so you can go to the school in the morning"

Yuri looked at the time on her Apple Watch seeing it was exactly at 2:30AM , the young woman stood up going towards the locker room grabbing her Jordan sweatsuit.

She slipped on the suit before going back towards the back. "Grab your stuff tell the security take you out to my car" Olivia handed her keys out.

Once Yuri had all her things she walked towards security. "Can you walk me to the car?" She looked at him

"Yeah, I got you let's go" He nodded grabbing her bag, security guided her through the back exit going straight towards the parking lot.

"Thank you, can you stay here until Olivia comes out?" Yuri smiled. "Yeah I got you, you liking it so far?" He questioned leaning against the door of the car.

"Yeah, it's cool"

"I'm Kam, it's nice to meet ya.. what's ya real name?" He questioned. "Yuri" She smiled

"How old you is? You look young" He chuckled showing his white teeth. "I'm eighteen"

"Younginnn"

"Chill out on me" She laughed. "Yo' ass real pretty" He smiled admiring her features.

"Thank you, how old are you?" She asked him. "I'm twenty" she shrugged

Yuri's eyes traveled his 6'4 height, he had light brown skin, his long hair flowed down his back as he stood in a black security shirt along with Black amiri jeans & black cats.

"You're handsome, you know that?" She smiled throwing her hair in a ponytail. "Appreciate it"

"Alright kam, enough flirting we'll see you tomorrow" Olivia spoke catching their attention. "Ight, I'll see ya' later mama" He nodded at Yuri.

"Byeee"

Yuri got inside the car shutting the door before putting her seatbelt on, she kicked her shoes off getting comfortable.

"Kam is a hoe by the way" Olivia looked over at Yuri. "I ain't looking for a relationship anyways" Yuri chuckled

Yuri was never into relationships because she felt as if she was young & needed to live life.

"What you wanna eat boo?" Olivia glanced over as she pulled off. "We can get some Wendy's" Yuri shrugged

【┘】

"So, you have never been in a relationship or anything?" Olivia questioned as the two women sat on the couch.

"No... not really I don't know why I had plenty of chances I just haven't found anyone I genuinely wanted to be with" Yuri shrugged

"What's your body count?" Olivia tilted her head, Yuri chuckled shaking her head. "Four" She responded

Although Yuri was never in a serious relationship that never stopped her from doing her thing.

"That's not bad"

"So, how'd you and deno meet?" Yuri questioned throwing the blanket over her legs. "The club, one night he was there with the guys he seen me wanted me to dance in his section and shit a year Later we're here"

"You guys never though about moving in together, or babies or anything?"

Olivia shifted in her seat before clearing her throat. "Um yeah, we were living together last year but I ended up having a miscarriage and that kind of drove us apart we actually just started trying with each other again" She explained with a shrug.

"I am so sorry.." Yuri frowned. "It's okay"

The sound of the doorbell ringing could be heard making Olivia stand up heading towards the door, the door swung open revealing a tired Yasir.

"What's wrong yasir?" Olivia questioned with a scrunched face. "I'm tired as a bitch and my house ain't sitting right with me right now" He rubbed his eyes.

"Hmm, go lay down I'll wake you up in the morning" Olivia spoke, yasir sent a head nod to Yuri before making his way to a guest room.

"You guys close?" Yuri questioned. "Yeah, he became like a brother to me.. he use to come to me a lot because he has a lot of issues going on and said I was like a safe person so we ended up gaining like a sibling bond" She explained

"Awwww" Yuri frowned.