❥𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 : 3

Começar do início

15 minutes later

"uncle...... I want to meet my mom..."

"yes baby let's go inside"
I went inside and I was hiding behind his back so that dad won't scold me again.

"Baby....."
My mom said with weak voice.

"I'm sorry mom..... Pwease don't leave me. I will not go on road again mommy pwease come back"

She started crying.

"Mommy needs to leave baby.... But promise me you will never cause trouble to your father. You know he loves you right"

I looked at my father and he looked away. I looked at my mom and started crying.

"Mommy he's mad. Pwease don't leave us my father will be sad. Pwease mommy"

She started breathing hardly out of sudden..... And she said

"I love you y/n and Choi "
And she died!

Flashback ends
The police is still finding the criminal....
But it seems possible. Due to this reason.. I am staying with my father..... Otherwise.. He would have thrown me out of this house. He just did this because he loved his wife do much..... And what will you do when you will lose your life partner...... No matter..... How rude is he...... How much he hates me...... He's still my father and I respect him from heart. And I know someday he will show me his love..
He's just a little angry. Anyways..........
That was the story of me and my mom.. Let's eat breakfast.

I sat down and Yuna came out with some waffles.

"Yummieee..... Waffles..... I want some.. Please gimme somee"

She chuckled at my cuteness and served me breakfast.

"Y/N..... You're not a kid now. Help your cousin in the kitchen. She also have to go to her job. Can't you understand"

I looked at yuna

"Anii Mr. Choi.... I can do it by myself"

I smiled at her.

"ok suit yourself.... I'm getting late for the work..... Boss will be angry with me"

I ate my breakfast... Less go to school!!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
AT KIM'S CHANNEL INDUSTRY :
AUTHOR'S POV:

Kim taehyung entered the building.... Everyone greeted him

"Aneyoung..... Send Jackson Wang to the meeting room"

His secretary bowed him and went to call Jackson. Taehyung went to his room and started doing some paper work.

15 minutes later :

"Yoo broo you called me😏"

"Mr. Jackson..... Please call me boss....we're in the office"

"okk boss... You called me"

"yes......as you know that month is coming when my channel got hit... I want you to be the host of my show again like always."

Jackson smirks

" Yoo I knew it.... I am so handsome that no one can replace me."

"Last time you flirted with the girl and that girl posted on internet that she's marrying you I'm just afraid that you'll do the same thing"