I Am Izuku Midoriya!

4 Years ago All Might told Bakugou he couldn't be a hero,

4 Years ago All Might gave Midoriya his quirk without telling him the risks,

1 Year ago Class 1-A graduated and became the next generation of Hero's,

Everyone in their former class made it, they were saving people, spreading the love, being more open than every other Hero about being and supporting LGBTQI+ people. Todoroki went on to make a helpline for kids born from quirk marriages, Uraraka went on to help the poor people in the city get food, clothes and shelter, Shinsou went underground and quite often teamed with Aizawa, Jirou got her own segment on Put Your Hands Up Radio where she got to share her music and talk to fans, Kirishima became the Number 3 Hero always ready to jump into action, Koda decided being a hero for people was to overwhelming so he became a hero for animals instead, Tokoyami and Dark Shadow helped Hawks out as much as possible, Momo helped a lot with the aftermath of disasters such as making blankets for civilians, Mina spread positivity wherever she went, the rest of the class also went on to great things. 

Most important Bakugou became the new Number 1 Hero, proving himself and everyone he can do it and after it was announced to the world and in a room full of Pro's from the past and present he would never forget how All Might's jaw dropped. Bakugou stared back at him smirked and waved at the camera before walking off.

Midoriya became the Number 2 Hero, fighting quirkless majority of the time, he told the world about how he got given a quirk without mentioning All Might, not because he wanted to protect him but because he didn't want to be associated with him, he became a 'Quirkless Icon'. The quirkless suicide rates went down for the first time in 40 years, Quirkless kids weren't bullied as much, Nezu even emailed him one day telling him that 2 quirkless kids made it to the hero course and are doing amazingly.

One night on a quiet patrol Bakugou And Midoriya looked back on what they have achieved. "We fucking did it Zuku, I'm the number one and your the hero kids need in their lifes." Bakugou sounded confident as usual and Midoryia being what he needed growing up. "We did it" Midoryia repeated back smiling.

(The Let's do it to We did it