'Crazy nights lead to hilarious morning'

Start from the beginning

I didn’t need to dress up yet just for Kelsey visiting but I guessed I would need to change out of my sweatpants and Nathan’s t-shirt and hoody. I went into mine and Kat’s room to find Kat and Siva sitting on the floor eating some of Jay’s skittles and talking. “ssup?” Kat said popping the ‘p’ and turning her head to the side. “came to get dressed, what are you two doing might I ask?” I questioned raising one of my eyebrows, “eating skittles.” She said really coolly as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, “I see that” I laughed, “I'm gunna get dressed, carry on” I walked over to the drawers and dug out some white jeans, my beatles t-shirt and my coca-cola pullover and put my hair into a messy ponytail. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app)

Just as I was finishing up my tea and talking to Seev and Kat, the doorbell rang and Tom rushed past to answer the door. “I’LL GET IT!” he called on his way past, it must be Kelsey so I grabbed my phone off the bed and followed Tom downstairs. “Beth! This is Kelsey, my girlfriend. Kelsey, this is my best friend Beth.” Tom introduced us as he shut the door behind Kelsey. She came over and hugged me, “Hiya babe” she smiled, “hey” I smiled back, Tom ushered us into the lounge and went to make us tea. “so, your the new member to the team at K2K” she smiled, “I sure am, along with my friend Kat too” I smiled, “Is she here? I’d love to meet her” she asked, “Yeah sure, ill go get her” I got up and headed upstairs to find Kat but I couldn’t find her in our room so I decided to check Siva’s since that’s who she was with last. I knocked on the door gently, “Come in” Siva called back so I walked inside, “You seen Kat anywhere?” I asked seeing that she wasn’t with him. “she got hungry so she went to McDonalds. Weird girl.” He laughed, “oh.. yeah, very weird but that’s why I love her” I smiled before heading out and going downstairs to find Tom and Kelsey. “She seems to- ew gross, get a room” I laughed as I walked in on them sucking face. They pulled away and Kelsey blushed but Tom just laughed, “as I was saying, Kat’s gone out somewhere but she should be back soon” I smiled and sat down on the sofa opposite from Tom and Kelsey and sipped on the tea Tom had made me. “so, tell me about your dancing experience” Kelsey turned and asked me, “well, I started dancing when I was three and I instantly loved it and have been doing it ever since. I do ballet, street, contemporary and pointe but I mostly do contemporary and street” I smiled at her, “wow, well you’ll fit in perfectly at K2K, I saw your tape that Tom showed me and I loved it, you really are an amazing dancer and you’ll make a wonderful teacher” she grinned at me. we carried on talking for a couple of hours before I had to get ready for my date with Nath. I told Tom that I was going to a party with some friends that live down here and he offered me a lift but I told him Nath said he would as he was going to a friends for the night anyway and would bring me home afterwards too. He seemed to buy it so I went upstairs to change.

An hour later and I was showered, dressed and my hair and makeup was done. I chose to wear a white, lace dress with 34 length sleeves that came down to about mid thigh. I wore this with nude heels with a little strap across the ankle. I added a gold heart necklace and my gold ring with cream flowers and diamonds on. I grabbed one of Nathan’s hoodies in case it gets cold later and headed downstairs. The minute I got downstairs everyone turned their heads and their jaws dropped. “you’ll catch flies if you keep staring like that” I winked at them, ”BABE YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!” Kelsey gushed, “yeah, you look amazing babe” Max smiled “yeah, I would” Jay winked at me and I winked back “hands off McGuiness” Tom glared at him but laughed afterwards, “ready to go?” Nathan asked and I nodded and left with him, “home by midnight!” Tom called after me, “alright parker” I laughed and he came round the corner, “I mean it, or I’ll hunt you down” he winked before waving me off and going back to the boys and Kelsey. I turned back to Nath and we headed to the car, “so, you gunna tell me where we’re going yet?” I asked him as he turned out of the drive and started down the road, “nope, you’ll have to wait. Stop being so impatient” he winked at me, I pouted and he laughed at me again.