" You know, people often say marriage asks for compromises and sacrifices but I am telling you, don't put others before you. Don't sacrifice too much nor compromise too much otherwise it will kill you slowly."

Taehyung nodded in understanding and hugged Jin but their sweet moment was interrupted when the door opened with a loud bang. A man donning a Louis Vuitton grey suit entered the room wearing his sunshine smile and huffed,

" Hyung, we sent you here to check whether Tae was ready or not but why are you lecturing him and making him cry?"

Hobi asked with his hands on his hips and glared at them cutely. Both of them laughed and Tae said ,

" I am ready , Hyung."

Hobi looked at Taehyung and wheezed,

" OMG! Tae you look so beautiful."

Taehyung giggled and said thank you but Hobi frowned and huffed,

" I wonder why an angel like you is marrying my idiot brother."

" Love makes people blind,"

Jimin said jokingly, entering the room and making everyone laugh.

" That is why Hobi married the cat,"

Jin teased Hobi and before he could reply,another voice joined them.

" And that is why Jin hyung married god of destruction,"

Yoongi sassed back and held Hobi by the waist and pecked his lips.

Jimin averted his eyes from Sope ,hurt was evident in his eyes but his pretty smile overshadowed it. However ,Jin noticed it and held Jimin by the shoulder and kissed his temple,

" My Chimmy looks so handsome today, I am sure you will make head turns,today."

Jimin blushed and smiled brightly. Jimin may not have said to anyone about his feelings for Yoongi but sometimes eyes speak more than our lips could ever speak.

So even after knowing everything , Jin pretended to know nothing because some things are better left unsaid. He prayed silently that Jimin finds someone who will love his precious soul and make him the happiest.

They continued their bickering but was interrupted when Mr. Kim entered the room.He looked at everyone with a kind smile and asked politely,

" Can I speak to my son alone ?"

Everyone nodded their heads and left, giving them privacy.Mr. Kim sat on a chair and made Taehyung sit beside him and held his hand gently.

" I didn't realize my tiger cub grew up so quickly. I am sorry I couldn't be the best father but I love you my son. I remember you were this small when you came to my life and gave my life a new meaning , a new direction. I was so busy in providing a good life for you that I forgot to become your father. But I am proud of you for the man you have become. I am sorry ,my son."

Taehyung felt he was going to die out of happiness because he always wanted to hear his father say he was proud of him. Afterall, which child doesn't want to hear these words from their parents?

Tears started to trickle down from both the father and son's eye and Taehyung squeezed his father's hand and replied,

" You are the best father I could ever ask for.I love you too and please don't say sorry.And I will always be your tiger cub,"

Taehyung said showing his boxy smile and making his father smile.

" I am so happy you are marrying the person you love. You are lucky to have someone in your life who loves you so much,"

Mr.Kim said and Taehyung nodded in agreement.

Mr. Kim then quickly wiped Taehyung's tears ,kissing his forehead and asked Taehyung ,

" Ready to go? "

Taehyung nodded and Mr.Kim escorted him to the marriage altar.

The hall was decorated with white and sky blue flowers, it looked elegant and classy.Everyone's breath hitched when they saw Taehyung walking down the aisle, he was looking so beautiful that everyone started to envy Jungkook .

Jungkook felt like someone robbed away his breath when his eyes landed on Taehyung . His heart was beating fast and his heart sank when he saw the beautiful smile on Taehyung's face because soon this beautiful smile will be replaced with sadness.

Mr.Kim placed Taehyung's hand in Jungkook's hand and soon the priest started the wedding ceremony. The priest asked Taehyung first,

" Kim Taehyung , do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health?"

Taehyung replied, " I do " smiling at Jungkook but he saw Jungkook looking coldly at him.He shrugged it off thinking Jungkook was nervous.

Then the priest asked Jungkook,

"Jeon Jungkook, do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health?"

Jungkook didn't reply ,he stayed quiet, making Taehyung's heart ache. Taehyung was feeling uneasy and was trying his best to be optimistic. He was looking expectantly at Jungkook but Jungkook didn't say anything.

The priest repeated again but this time Jungkook spoke making everyone gasp ,

" I don't."

#######

Done for today!! 

Will see you guys tomorrow.