The End of the World and A Start for New Beginnings

Start from the beginning

"The Moxx of Balhoon." The Doctor said, greeting him as the alien levitated to them from his chair.

"My felicitations on this historical happenstance. I give you the gift of bodily salivas." Moxx squeaks before spitting on Rose, who quickly rushes to wipe the spit off her face.

"Thank you very much." The Doctor said as Moxx left them.

"Ah! The Adherents of the Repeated Meme. I bring you air from my lungs." He said before breathing on them. One of the members of the black robed group simply extended their metal hand, showing the duo a metal ball.

"A gift of peace in all good faith." They announced before continuing their journey around, handing out more and more of their metal balls.

"With great honor, may I introduce The Great Star, Celestia Andromeda representing the planet, Strallex." The Steward said with pride as a young woman walked into the room, Rose almost believed she was human if it weren't for the gold markings on her skin. The woman had long wavy light blonde hair and wore a blindfold that covered her eyes, yet the woman looked around the room as if she could see. She was dressed in a gold dress that made her look like a princess; she even had a crown to match.

She was followed by her two guards, who looked around the room stonily, ready to protect this person no matter the cost

She was followed by her two guards, who looked around the room stonily, ready to protect this person no matter the cost. The two guards were widely different from the woman they were guarding, unlike Celestia, her two guards looked nowhere near human. They had deep blue skin with yellow lines wrapping around their arms and legs. along with scarves wrapping around their necks. They were dressed in multiple fabrics yet that did not sooth the people around them, if anything, it scared people even more; making Rose wonder what was underneath their clothes that scared the other guests so much.

The room seemed to buzz as many guests looked at her in awe, yet the woman and her guards walked further into the room, paying no attention to the other guests. Rose could have swore she saw a gold light around the woman but when she tried getting a better look, the light seemed to disappear. She shook her head, believing that it must have been the lights or just her imagination. 

"Why is everyone so shocked by her?" Rose whispered to the Doctor, who was paying close attention to the young woman, who was making conversation with Jabe and her guards. He noticed the woman making quick yet precise hand movements before revealing something that caused Jabe to gasp and beam at her. Jabe seemed to be entranced by this woman, which caused a spike of interest to form in the Doctor, he was very tempted to see what they were doing.

"She holds the title 'Great Star', one that does not easily come to somebody, especially at her age. In other words, with that title she's like a princess to everyone. Plus, based on the planet he said she was representing, she is very influential, which means she's very, very wealthy." The Doctor shortly explained as he watches Celestia Andromeda walk over to more guests, giving them her present and making short conversations. He noticed that she spent very limited time with each guest, as though she was simply saying a quick hello before bouncing off. At least when a guest when up to them, they would stay for a few minutes and chat, but Celestia Andromeda was barely staying a second between each guest.