Unknown Revealed

(The next morning) Unknown's POV:

"Gerard, why did Lyn-z break up with you?" Mikey says. "She said that someone wearing a mask is forcing her. I think." Gerard says. Crap, ah fuck. "Then let's go find that person!" Frank says. "Yeah!" Gerard agrees. "I'll tell Vy what we're doing. She'll stay home and see if the person comes here." Maura says.

Vy's POV:

"Hey, we're gonna go out and find the person that made Lyn-z break up with Gee. You get to stay here incase that person comes here." Maura says. "Kay." I say. She turns around and heads back up the stairs. I hear the front door open and close, I listen for anything and there's nothing. Nothing happens and an hour passes. I get a call from Gerard saying that their coming back and that they haven't found the person. Perfect.

Unknown's POV:

I put my mask on, I throw my hood over my head and hide. "VY!! WE"RE HOME!!" Frank shouts. No response. "VY?" Gerard shotus this time. Maura runs down to the basement and runs back up. "She's not down there." She says panicked. Everyone starts running around, looking for her. After a couple minutes everyone comes back to the living room. "I bet the masked person came and took her!" Gerard shouts angrily. Now for my appearance.

"Oh who. Me?" I say sweetly, coming out from the shadows. "YOU!!!" Gerard lunges at me, but I step aside having him run into the wall. "WHERE IS SHE?! WHY DID YOU FORCE LYN-Z TO BREAK UP WITH ME??" He screams, the others holding him back. "I did nothing to Autumn. But Lyn-z on the other hand, yeah I forced her to break up with you." I smirk at him. "WHY?!?!" He demands. "She was cheating on you. In fact with someone you hate very much." I say.

"SHE WOULDN'T!!" He screams. I take the pictures out from behind my back and give them to him. "There." I say. I watch as his face falls and he breaks down. "I'm so sorry." I say. "Oh why do you care?" He snaps at me. "Because." I say. "Who are you and where is Vy?" He snaps at me again. "I'm me." I say. I throw my hood off and take my mask off. "WHY DID'NT YOU TELL ME??!?!" He shouts.

"I was giving her a chance to come clean. I warned both of them multiple times, but they did shit. I had to take matters into my own hands." I say. "Thank you for telling me." I smile at him sadly. He pulls me down to the floor to give him a hug, which I do. We spend the rest of the day helpig Gee feel better. At 7pm I get a call. "Ello." I answer walking away from Gee. "Your Vy right?" A female voice says. "Yes, why?" I ask.

"I'm from Warner Bros. You and your band members are coming to California for recording. I'm sorry about the short notice, but you are getting an escort to the airport in a couple minutes. Please pack." She says. "Kay. Thanks for the opportnity. Goodbye." I say and she hangs up. I tell Maura the news and I walk over to the guys. "Why don't you guys go visit Grandma Elena. She'll cheer Gee up." I say to Mikey. He nods his head and they leave.

I run downstairs, pack my stuff, grab my guitar and amp and head upstairs with the stuff. A minute later I hear a knock at the door. I answer the door and see a Lady there. "Vy I presume." She says. I nod. "'m your band Manager, Arica." She says. "Now c'mon, you got to get ot the airport." She says, grabbing some of mine and Maura's stuff. I ask Maura to take my stuff and she agrees. I find a piece of paper and write down a note for the guys.

"Dear Guys,

Me and Maura got a job that pays really well, but the catch was that we had to move to California on short notice. I just found that last part out and now by the time you read this we have left. You have our numbers, so call us if you please. We understand is you are mad at us, but we couldn't pass up this offer. Just do us this one thing, there's this shitty up coming band called Grandma's With Guns. Under no circumstances are you to listen or look up this band. We love you all so much, it pains us to leave you all. Remember we love you! <3

~ Vy and Mar-Mar <33

I leave the note on the kitchen table and walk out of the house. Goodbye my old life. Hello my new life.

The End.