Unknown

Unknown POV:

I watch them. As I do I wonder how they can do that. They both know that she's taken, but still they go behind everyone's back. Well, they think everyone. It's everyone, but me. I should of stepped up by now and told him, but I'm giving them a chance to stop. That was 3 weeks ago when I confronted them last. I get up and walk over to them. "Ahem." I get their attention. They stare at me guiltily.

"You didn't stop. Now I'm taking matters into my hands. You tell them what you've been doing within 1 week or I will." The last part I address to her. "I will! I promise." She says quickly. "This is your last warning, I advise that you listen to it." I hiss and walk away. I sink back into the shadows and listen to their conversation. "I have to tell them." She says. "It's just an empty threat, there's no need to tell anyone." He assures her. Oh this isn't an empty threat, but I will adhere to what I said. 1 week and then I'll tell. I have to, the secret is killing me.

Gerard's POV:

I look through our mail and see a letter to me from New York's School Of Visual Arts. I take that and leave the rest on the table. I run up to my room and rip open the letter. Dear Gerard, blah blah blah. I just want to find out if I got in!! I read further in the letter and I see the part where it says if I get in or not. YES!! I GOT IN!!! I whip out my phone and call Ray. "Hey." Ray says as he picks up.

"Rayguesswaht?!Igotin!!" I speed talk. "Wait what?" He asks. Yeah! I made him confused. "I got in School Of Visual Arts!" I say slower this time. "Oh cool!! I got accepted to my college as well! So when should we tell the others?" He asks. "Soon." I say. "Good, well I got to go." He says and hangs up. I call Lyn-z next. "Hey." She says. "Guess what?" I ask. "What?" she says. "I got in!" I say happily. "Good for you babe!" She says. Her mood instant perks up."Got to go. Bye." She says quickly and hangs up. I call Maura and Frankie and tell them the same.

Vy's POV:

My phone starts ringing and I answer it. "Ello." I say. "Hey Vy!" Maura says. "So what's your reason for calling me?" I ask. " I just got a call from Gee. He said that he got in!! But I bet you already knew that." She says happily. "I didn't actually." I say. Why wouldn't he tell me that he got in? "Oh. Are you okay?" She asks concerned. "I'm fine. It's his life, he doesn't need to tell me everything." I say to her, but mainly myself. "Oh okay." She says.

"I got to go, bai!" She says. "Bai!" I respond and hang up. I shove my phone in my pocket, throw my hood over my head and walk over to Starbucks. I walk in, order my coffee and wait for it. Once it's ready I take it and leave. As I'm walking I take out my camera and take some pictures. I'll show the guys these later.

Ray's POV:

After I end my phone call with Gerard I pick up my guitar and start practicing some complex cords. I move in and out of different cords for an hour until my phone rings again. "Hey." I say as I pick up. "Hey! You want to come over?" I hear Christa's voice come through the phone. "Of course! I'll be there in 10." I say and hang up. I put my guitar up and walk downstairs. "Mom, dad! 'm going over Christa's be back later." I shout.

I hear some muffled responses that sound like "Yeah, okay." and "Be back soon." I grab my jacket and walk over to my car. I throw my jacket on and hop into the drivers seat. I start the car, back out of the drive way and head over Christa's. I drive for 10 minutes and I pull up in front of her house. I cut the engine and get out. I walk to her front door and knock.

Frank's POV:

"Hey Mikes! Guess what Gee just told me." I say to him. "What?" He says. "Gerard got in to School of Visual Arts!" I say happily. "Really? Oh cool. He deserves it, he's really talented." Mikey says. "Well, call people to tell them!" I say. I take my phone off of my nightstand and call Jamia. "Hello." She says. "Hey babe! Guess what happend to Gee?" I say. "Did something bad happen to him?" She asks, genuine concern fills her voice.

"No, no. He's fine, but... He got accepted into School of Visual Arts in New York!" I say happily. "Awe, that's so amazing! Congradulate him for me please." She says. I can tell she's smiling. "Of course." I smile. "You know that I can't see you smiling right Frankie." She says. "I wish you could." I say sadly. "Then come over silly!" She laughs. I just love her laugh. I love everything about her, I need to tell her that. "I'll be right over." I say and hang up. I'm gonna tell her.

Maura's POV:

"Pete!" I say as I see him in Hot Topic. "Mar-mar!" He says. He walks over to me and gives me a hug. "When do you have to go back to Chicago? I ask. "In a couple weeks." He says sadly. "At least you have a couple weeks left and you have my number." I say, trying to cheer him up. "Yeah. And I plan on spending the time I have left here with someone special." He says smirking at me. "Who?" I ask. "Gerard of course!" He smiles at me. "What about me?" I ask feigning hurt feelings.

"What about you?" He asks. "Don't you want to spend your time with me?" I say. "No, I rather Gerard." He shrugs. "Ah." I say and walk out of the store. "Maura?!" I hear him shout. I stop walking and turn around to him. He weaves in and out of the people in the store and stops in front of me. "Pete." I say coldly. He brushes his lips against mine and I smile into the kiss. I thought that I'd never be happy, but with Pete I'm always happy.

Mikey's POV:

"Hey Mikes, I'm going over to Jamia's so you have to leave. Sorry, bye." Frank shouts as he runs out of his house, leaving me alone. FOREVER ALONE!! People always leave me, except Alicia. I walk out of Frank's house and I call Bobert. "Hey." I hear his gruff voice say. "Hey. I was wondering if we could hang out." I say awkwardly as usual. "Sure. What were you thinking of doing?" He asks. "I dunno, you want to meet up at the comic book store?" I suggest.

"Yeah sure." He hangs up and I shove my phone in my pocket. I fix my hoodie and start off to the comic book store. I walk in the shadows, not wanting to be noticed. There's creeps everywhere, literally everywhere. New Jesery's crime isn't exactly low. I move out of people's ways and I make it to the store without anything bad happening. I step inside and I gravitate towards the Batman comics. "Hey Mikes." I turn around to see Bob standing there. "Hey Bob!" I reply.

AN~

Who do you think Unknown is?? I know!!! But still I want to know who you guys think he/she is....

Comments and Votes are friends!! They love you so you should show your love for them by voting and commenting!! Oh and a hint about Unknown: It's one of the people who had POV's in this chapter.

~ Vy <3 :D