Love and Hate (Gerard Way Fan Fiction)

Autumn's POV

I was born in Canada, but I've lived in New Jersey for almost my whole live. I lived in Belleview until I was 7 years old. When I lived in Belleview I was best friends with Gerard and Mikey Way. I know what your thinking, an 7 year old girl who's friends with guys? I've always felt comfortable with guys, the only girlfriend I have is Maura. I consider her my sister. Her parents disowned her, so my mom took her in.

I moved from Belleview because my mom found out that my step-dad would beat me and Maura. Wanting us to have a better life, my mom moved us to Trenton. I never got to say goodbye to the guys. The worst part is, that when I left, I left my heart with Gerard. The thing with Gerard is that I felt like I could tell him anything, but obviously I couldn't. I told him about what my dad did and he told my mom about it. I don't hate him for what he did, I thank him, but I'm mad at him becuase he broke his promise that I could trust him with anything.

10 years later and we're finally moving back to Belleview! Me and Maura are 17 now almost 18, her birthday isn't that long before mine. We're moving back into the same house as before, which is right across the street from the guys! I can't wait to see them again, hopefully they will remeber me. I mean it was 10 years ago that we last saw each other, and I've changed allot. I have depression, I'm anti-social, and I've put up wall around myself so that I don't get hurt easily anymore.

My mom has an Iron Maiden cd playing in the car, me and Mar-Mar are head banging and singing, while mom is singing along and paying attention to the road. 15 minutes later we arrive at our home. "Home sweet home." I hear my mom say, her voice full of sarcasm. I run into the house and up to my old room. I burst through my door and see everything is just how I left it, except allot dustier. I got to my bed, shove my torso underneath and come out holding a medium sized black box.

Inside the box is my locket, a drawing and a note. I sit down on the floor with the box and I pull out the locket. I open the locket up and look at the two pictures. On the left is Mikey, Maura, Gerard, and then me. On the right is a picture of Gerard dressed in black dress pants, black dress shirt, with a white tie. This is my favorite picture ever. I put the locket on and take the drawing out. I gently take it out of its cover and stare at it. It's a drawing the Gerard made of me and him, back when we first met. Next was the note, Gerard told me to read it when I got to Trenton, but I wasn't able to take it with me. I unfold the note and start reading his chicken scratch he called writing.

"Dear Vy, 

I have wanted to tell you this since the day I've met you. I was going to wait longer, but with you moving I figured that I should tell you now since I might never see you again. So here it goes. 

Vy, I love you. Not in the brother-sister way, but as in romantic-lover way. I will always love you Vy, no one can replace you or the feelings that I have for you!  

Love,  

Gerard <3 xx"

I reread the note again to make sure that I read it correctly. I can't believe he loved me. Keyword: Loved. Its been 10 years, I doubt he even remembers me, let alone loves me. "Maura?" I call walking out of my room. "Yeah. What up?" She aks as she pops from her room, which is down the hall from mine. "Read this." I hand her the note. "It's from 10 years ago." I say. "Oh My Fucking God!!" She says. "Vy's got a boyfriend!" She manages to squeal before I have a chance to clamp my hand over her mouth. "Shut the fuck up! I doubt he even remembers me." I hiss. "Dude, he will. Trust me." She manages to move my hand from her head, but gets the message and talks quieter. "Its been 10 years Maura." I shake my head, grab the note from her hand and walk back into my room. I put the note behind the drawing in the cover.

I walk outside to the moving truck and grab the few boxes that are mine. Most of my stuff is music, band posters, my artwork, and my instruments. I take the boxes to my room, and start cleaning my room. About an hour later I've finally finished cleaning my room. I grab my suitcase and put all my clothes away. I grab my toiletry bag, and boxes and put them away as well. I turn on my stereo, put my Nirvana cd in and blast the music. "Girls, we have guests!" I hear mom yell. "Kay! One sceond!" I yell back. I walk over to my closet, grab my Smashing Pumpkins shirt, black skinny jeans, and my Iron Maiden Hoodie. I throw my clothes on and my put make-up on.

I walk upstairs and to the living room. "Oh my. Donna?" I stare at our visitor. "Oh. Vy! It's so nice to see you again! The guys will be so happy to see you again!" Donna smiles widely at me. Weirdly Donna has always been a second mother to me. The second parent that I never got. "I can't wait to see them again too!" I smile widely back. "Well, I have to go. The guys get home in a few and I have to start their coffee or I'll be dead!" She laughs. "Bye Donna!" Me and Maura say as she leaves.

Great, now I want coffee. "Hey! Mar-Mar. You wanna go get starbucks?" I ask. "Starbucks! When would I say 'no' to starbucks!" She shouts. We pull on our converses and head out the door. About 10 minutes later we arrive at starbucks. "I'll have a medium mocha please." I say as we reach the counter. "I'll have the same as her." Maura say pointing to me. "Kay. One minute please." Says the waitress. She turns around and starts getiing our drinks. A couple minutes later she comes back to us and gives us our coffee's. "Thanks." I say handing her the money. Me and Maura go sit down and start drinking our coffee, taking about music and shit.

"Hello ladies!" I turn around to see a guy about my height with tattoos acroos his hands and up his arms. "'Ello." I look up and notice that he has my eye color. Hazel-Green. "I'm Frank. Frank Iero." He says stickinghis hand out for me to shake. "I'm Autumn, but my friends call me Vy. This is my friend Maura." I stand up and take his hand to shke it, but he pulls me in for a hug instead. "What kind of music do you listen to?" He asks sitting down at our table. "Rock, Punk, Alternative, Heavy-meatle, indie, and Grunge." Maura answers. "You guys need to meet my friends. You'll fit in perfectly!" Frank stands up grabs me and Maura's wrist and tries to pull us out of starbucks. Me and Maura yell out in pain as he pulls on us. "What's wrong?" He immeaditly lets go of our wrist and turns to face us.

AN-

HEEEYYYYY! Yeah, new fan fic! Hope you like it! Rate, comment and stuff. I feel like you guys don't like my stories, I don't get many comments, and when I do it's from a select group of people. Like 3. I feel like I'm not a good author. I'm not that bad, now am I?

Millenium Out! <3