The Idea

Maura's POV:

"Hey Mar. What are we gonna do with our lives? I mean Gee and Ray are going to college, Jay is with Billie and a mom. Then there's us." Vy says. "I don't know Autumn." I say. There's a silence between us for a while until Vy speaks up. "I have a perfect idea!" She says. "What?" I ask. "Lets get GWG back together!"She says. "Yeah! I'll call Alissa and you call Jay." I say. GWG is the band we made back in 8th grade. I take out my phone and hit Alissa's number. "Hey." She says.

"Autumn just had a perfect idea." I say. "And that is?" She asks. "GWG!!" I say happily. "Yeah, I'm in." She says. "Hey Maura, Jay's coming to pick us up now. Tell Alissa that." Vy says. "Jay's coming to pick you up now, see you soon bai!" I say. She says bye and hangs up. I shove my phone away and head downstairs, I grab Vy's and mine guitars and head back up stairs. "Here you go." I say handing her guitar to her.

Vy goes downstairs herself and grabs her song journal. When Vy comes up Jay walks into the house. "Hey my bitches. Long time no see." She says. "Hey." Me and Vy respond. "C'mon we'll have more time to catch later, for now we gotta go practice." She says. "Kay." Vy says and heads out the door. I follow behind her and I put my guitar in the trunk of her car. I go sit in the back with Alissa, who I try to hug. I pull out my phone and call Mikey.

"Hello?" He says. "Hey! Me and Vy are out and we're not gonna be home when you guys are." I say. "Thanks for telling me." Mikey says and hangs up. Jay drives us to her house, or should I say mansion. We follow her to the basement and we set up. Autumn tells Jay about her new songs and the cords to play, on some songs she tells Alissa what the drums should sound like. Then finally everyone is caught up.

"Remember the song I made. 'Creatures Of The Night'." Vy says. We nod our heads. "Lets do that then." She says. We start playing and I think. Wow, we haven't done this song in so long, we actually haven't done this song at all. I think. I dunno, I have a crappy memory.

"They always judge us
Always criticize
They look at the exterior
Can't see the inside
Why hate when you can't see
All we want is to be let be

Now back off
Cause we were trained to fight
I'm not backing down
We're creatures of the night
And beware
We are not ashamed
Not afraid

Sulk deep within the shadows
You don't know what's coming
Straight up from the bellows
No use fore seeing
We'll strike before you know it
Not even kerosene can stop this being

Now back off
Cause we were trained to fight
I'm not backing down
We're creatures of the night
And beware
We are not ashamed
Not afraid

Now by the time you hear this
I'll probably be dead
Stuck deep with a pit
A giant piece of lead
Sits straight through my heart
Don't forget this part

Now back off
Cause we were trained to fight
I'm not backing down
We're creatures of the night
And beware
We are not ashamed
Not afraid

We are not ashamed
Not afraid
Not afraid
Ashamed
Afraid
Beware
We are everywhere."

"WHOOP!!" I look up to see Billie standing there clapping his hands for us. "Billie where's the baby?" Jay asks, giving him a glare. "Oh crap!" He shouts and runs upstairs. I start laughing and the others join in. We practice other songs and create some new ones, but eventually Jay drives us back to our homes.

At 3am I get a call from Jay. "Hey." I respoond to her call."Hey Billie got us a gig for tomorrow night. I'll pick you guys up a while before hand." She says."Kay. Bai then." I say groggily. "Bai." She says and hangs up. I drop my phone onto the floor, roll over and go back to sleep.

Unknown's POV:

I quietly sneak out of the house and I call her. "Hello?" She says. "It's me." I say. "What do you want?" She says, wide awake now. "I've just called to tell you that the threat I made, wasn't an empty threat. You tell them tomorrow or I will tell them the next day." I hiss. "How do I know that your gonna do that?" She asks. "Because I'm in love with him. I don't want him to be with someone he can't trust. You tell him or I will. Oh and a hint- if you tell them they'll be less mad at you than if I tell them." I say.

"Fine, I'll tell them tomorrow." She says and hangs up. Soon they will know. Oh so soon.

AN~

The song up there is a song that I created just a couple weeks ago. Unknown's identity will be revealed in the chapter after the next.And so will the identity of the other people!!

~Vy <3