Chapter Eighteen

The inevitable had happened. I should've known there was no way we'd be able to sleep together without doing this.

I kissed Anthony back, hard.

It wasn't the first kiss we'd shared...but it was our first kiss. No games. No expectations. Just him and I.

I should've pulled back. After all, I shouldn't have been allowed to taste him...but I was too far gone.

I moaned softly against his lips as his tongue explored the edges of my mouth, asking permission to enter. I opened my mouth further to let him in and he didn't hold back.

His hands travelled to places only I had touched for years. His fingertips traced the inside of my thigh, causing shivers to settle as goosebumps on my neck.

"I can't control myself around you, Jem." His warm breath tickled the edges of the lips he'd sucked just seconds ago. "I thought I was a man with good morals."

"You are," I moaned. "But I can be an exception to that."

Anthony growled under his breath, his cock pulsating against my leg. "Can I?"

"Of course," I answered, but it was more of a plead.

Anthony shifted his fingers under the fabric of my underwear, and I stiffened slightly. I hadn't felt the touch of a man in four years, and I'd forgotten how different it felt compared to my own hands.

"Is this okay?" he whispered.

I nodded as he gently traced his fingers up and down my folds.

"You're dripping, sunshine."

I groaned. There was no hiding the pleasure I was feeling. It made it impossible to stop my cheeks from reddening and my eyes from rolling back.

Anthony continued his movements for a few seconds before removing his hand from my pants.

My eyes opened in confusion, but my arousal increased tenfold as I watched him take his hand to his mouth.

The room was dark, but under the moonlight, he made eye contact with me as he sucked the fingers that had just been in intimate places.

I moaned, pulling his body closer to mine as he continued to suck off every drop of me. His cock jumped at the closer touch of our bodies.

"I knew you'd taste good, but fuck," he groaned.

I sighed, tilting my head back as his hand returned to my pussy. His finger gently danced around my entrance, teasing it, and pleading for me to beg.

I groaned as he slipped it in. My back arched so sharply that it was on the verge of breaking. Anthony used his other hand to steady me as he kissed my neck.

"Fuck," I yelled.

"Shush, baby. You're not allowed to make a sound. We can't have anyone hearing us."

His breath on my neck sent another ray of goosebumps down my body; his finger slowly pumping in and out.

I moaned against his chest, squeezing my eyes shut as he slipped another finger into my wet, dripping pussy.

As his pace increased, he moved his thumb so that it was against my throbbing clit.

I flinched at the first touch, relaxing into his circular motions as he continued to stroke.

I had been fingered by many men in the past, but none of them had ever pumped me and massaged my clit with the same hand as he did.

I felt my cheeks burn as Anthony continued his motions. "Remember, sunshine. Not a sound."