Ruby: So that's why I felt those headaches....it was him all along....

Yang: Ruby, you can't be serious?! Alistair is our friend and you are believing this nonsense?!

Ruby: I am Yang, I always thought that something was off when Alistair was around. Every time I think of Jaune or even Ren and Nora, my head starts hurting and for some reason, he's always there when that happens.

Pyrrha: Headmaster, may we have permission to speak to Alistair?

Ozpin: Denied, he is locked up in one of the Arcadian Cruisers alongside his conspirators and I highly doubt the Arcadians would want you to talk to him, knowing your history when it comes to finding trouble.

Lie: And don't even think about sneaking in. Even if you try, you won't make it to the Hangar Bay without us detecting you in the Ship.

Weiss: We just want to confirm with Alistair if what you are telling is the truth.

Nora: Are you serious?! He will obviously lie about it!

Pyrrha: Then give us the evidence and we'll show it to him! So he can prove to all of us that this is a misunderstanding!

Lie: This is not a misunderstanding Pyrrha, all of you except for maybe Ruby, refuse to see the truth.

Ozpin: Fine then, I agree with you demands.

Ironwood: Ozpin, you can't be serious?!

Lie: Jaune won't be too happy with you letting them go near Alistair. They might even try to break him out.

Ozpin: I stand by my decision. Since they refuse to accept the truth, it's better if they see it for themselves.

The doors of the elevator opened as everyone looks to see who entered the Office. 5 individuals entered the Office in Military Gear, these are members of Jaune's Unit. The first among them is Yōji Itami, the Team Leader of this Squad.

Next is Shino Kuribayashi, one of the Close Combat Specialist of the Unit

Next is Shino Kuribayashi, one of the Close Combat Specialist of the Unit. She hates guard duty and rather be fighting in the frontlines. She enjoyed beating the shit out of the Black Arms during the Breach

 She enjoyed beating the shit out of the Black Arms during the Breach