~•Toxic Friends Au•~

________________________________________
Note: As you guys can tell that this is an AU of Bbb's friends being toxic towards him except Ochobot because we all know Ochobot will never be toxic towards his own owner right?

So yeah, I've decided to make this bcs of boredness, now let's go.
________________________________________
Bbb's POV

Hi, my name's Bbb, I'm the well known superhero in Pulau Rintis and the possession of the elementals, I just finished recovering my wounds from the fight with Retak'ka, it wasn't a pleasant memory as I remembered back when he suck the 5 elementals from me...

It made me traumatized, I can't stop thinking about that moment, it hurts to hear their screams, I promised to myself that I won't even let that happened again! Ever since I've gotten my powers from Ochobot, I was thinking, is it possible meeting them? Well Ochobot that time told me that it's not, which made me sad but I didn't loose hope so I was waiting for something to happened but nothing for these past 3 years.

But that's not the case now because... After I recover, my friends start to act weird, they've been ordering me, scolding and yelling at me for no reason, in fact I did everything what they say but they complaint in the end, I was confused? And sad because... What happened to my friends? They've never act like this before so what makes them so obedient?

But since that was a sensitive topic for me, I didn't ask because I'm afraid I might upset them, to explain what happened to them

First Yaya, she started to ignore me and gave off disgusted look like I was against some rules when I was in school... She also starts to be aggressive for no reason when I approach her, like asking her 'How is your day' and common stuff.

Then came Ying, whenever she sees me, she would walk away like Yaya did, ignoring me, and also starts being aggressive, she even told me that I need to improve more for our upcoming missions.

Then my best friend Gopal, he started to yell at me and scold me for no reason, he even started to move out of our room to another because he wants to sleep with Fang instead. I was devastated at that point.

Then lastly Fang, he started to act even more aggressive towards me, not to mention also being bossy too, I was weird out at first but, I won't be questioning because... ALL of my friends are acting different, of they all expected me to improve more then, if my condition right not enough? Do I have improve more to make you guys even more proud?

But... If that's what they wanted then, I won't reject it, because I want to make my friends happy, and the world too, they all rely on me so much so I have to do what they says afterward.

Third person's Pov

Bbb was seen in his room resting on his bed with a tablet in his hands, scrolling through databases from his previous missions and even photos too. He smiled each of them, he felt happy seeing them but was ruined when he heard a yell from outside "Oi Bbb! Get out! The commander is calling for us! Did you not hear?!" Oh god, that's Fang's voice, Bbb sadly sighs and out the tablet down to got out. Once the door opened, he met with an angry look of Fang "I-I'm sorry Fang, I was distracted..." Bbb put on a cheeky smile to lighten the mood but it was doing the opposite as Fang smack Bbb on the head quite hard "Enough with your childs play, come on!" He then walk away, leaving Bbb put on a fake chuckle, he got up and follow Fang from behind.

In the port

They arrived and was greeted by the gang, Fang obviously greeted them back except Bbb because if he does, they will give him the look he doesn't want to see from them so he put up a smile "Since one of your member is late, I will explain again," their admiral, Tarung said in a soft yet angry voice which made Bbb felt guilty

"You're mission is to retrieve Windbot! We've located it in planet Waruban [named by myself] now head off and find it!!" He yelled as they all salute, Bbb on the other is trembling of the loud noise so he had a hard time balancing together since he's not used to loud noises

"Come on team, let's go!" Fang said and they all nod, oh forgot to mention, Fang is now the leader of their gang because they said that Bbb doesn't fit for the leadership and Bbb obviously just accept their offer and transfer his leadership to Fang.

During mission

"Tolakkan Gravity!!" Yaya yelled out her power and pushed the monster like mantis away "Tendangan Ribut!!" And Ying kicking them to make them unconscious "Jari Bayang!" Fang summoned a shadow of sands and attack them, the 3 of them are fighting them except Bbb and Gopal who are searching for Windbot in a cave.

In Bbb's position, he doesn't seem scared except Gopal who is shaking and whining, Bbb doesn't know what to do until he suddenly made a move "Uhh... Gopal, you can hold on my hand if you want, so you won't feel scared," Gopal then straighten up and yelled at him "I-I'm not scared! You're scared, wanting me to hold you!" And with that, he walked passed Bbb, leaving him with sadness glint in his eyes, he sighs and catches up with Gopal

He opened his watch and saw a red beeling in front of them "The signal is getting closer, just go straight," he said but only got scold by Gopal "I know that!" He looked to Gopal who had his signal open, he nod and they proceed. They found Windbot who is sobbing in the corner, Gopal took and they both went out of the cave.

The 3 we're seen on the floor panting for air from the fight with the mantis monsters "Guys!!" They turned to the source of the voice and saw Gopal with Windbot and Bbb behind, they all got up and went to them "Good job Gopal, you have retrieve another power sphera for the day," Yaya compliment as Gopal smile proudly

"And Bbb..." Fang walk up to Bbb who is gulping "You may have done something for us but it's not enough, next time! Improve more you hear me!" He shout, Bbb felt hurt inside but nodded, they all then went back to the spaceship.

Timeskip

Bbb was seen laying on his bed taking a nap, when someone went inside, turns out it was the admiral, he's still in his working session but, he looks calm, too calm, he suddenly sat next to Bbb's bed and carasses his hair, he had a sad look and he sighs, mumbling few words before getting up and leave the room. [Ah yes, another AU]

The room went silent for a few minutes until his watch blink rapidly, this cause Bbb to woke up from the bright light, it shot out from the watch and seperate into 7 balls, it landed on the floor and merge out afterward, revealing 7 figures with the same features as Bbb but different colors.

Gempa's Pov

We suddenly got blind by a blinding light, we all covered our eyes to prevent the shines, we then saw the light died down so we opened our eyes, and saw... M-Master?! Wait, how did we end up here? Did Master called us? Or is the watch having another malfunction? When we turned to him, he had his eyes wide... So he didn't call us out? We were cast out by force is it, then we should let Solar do this one then.

We exchange stares, getting that we felt scared, we turned back to our master and saw... He's smiling?

Bbb's Pov

I was just in my dreamland when a sudden light lit up, I opened my eyes to see my watch glowing, it shot out 7 light balls into the air and merge into figures, I looked up to the light sources and saw... My elementals?! They seem to be confused of their surroundings so I get what they meant, but what's weird is that when they turned their gaze on me, they all looked... Scared? In fear? But why? Uhh... Don't tell me that... They thought I will treat them like Retak'ka? They still have that trauma then... If that's the case then, first thing I have to do... Is to earn their trust...

[System Incomplete]

________________________________________
If you guys want me to do a book about this, leave a reply and I'll think about it -v-
Cyaaa~
________________________________________