Bardock's Tale

Bardock, Look up different youtube videos of barock dlc to add more dialogue because it varies. Like a video from Inbetweengamer, MkIceandFire, or hollow for example.

For Bardock's Fights with Frieza's army and Dodoria I used videos from MkFireandIce because it has the dialogue perfectly laid out. For Dodoria's underling's I used inbetweengamer's video, feel free to add anything if you want.

You write the reaction.

The screen shows a crimson planet casually orbiting in space. This is Planet Vegeta the home world of the Saiyans. The silence is then broken by the crying of an infant. "Waaaah! Waaaah!"

The scene then cuts to a laboratory, and in that lab are two scientists, one of them is a short old humanoid male, whose bald, has pointy ears, and a white mustache and beard. He also appears to be wearing a white robe with some saiyan armor over it. The second scientist appears to be some kind avian humanoid, with dark green skin, a small red Mohawk on his head and a large beak. He is also wearing the same outfit as his compatriot.

Doctor A: Kakarot? Here he is. So this is Bardock's kid, huh?

Doctor B: Yeah. Clearly the son of a low-class warrior. His stats are ridiculously low. No doubt, he'll be sent off to some remote backwater planet.

Doctor A: Mmm. You may be right.

Doctor A then presses the button opening up the capsule that Kakorot is in, where his crying can now be heard a lot more clearly.

Doctor A: His power may be low, but his voice sure isn't.

Doctor B: By the way, do you happen to know where Bardock is?

Doctor A: Hm? Oh, he's probably off on some mission. He's been gone for a while at this point. I would imagine he's wrapping things up by now.

(On another planet)

A large tan colored planet could be seen casually orbiting in space. Suddenly, five space pods were rapidly entering the planet's atmosphere. We see that the planet's terrain is mostly dessert and is inhabited by red, yellow and orange aliens with chubby bodies and spikes on them. The five space pods impacted on the surface creating five large craters. The aliens approach in large numbers surrounding the pods waiting for the ones in them to show themselves. The pods opened up and they proceeded to exit the pods revealing themselves to be Saiyans. "So... this is the target, huh?" asked the Saiyan clad in green armor who is most likely the leader of the group. They then proceeded to float out of the craters and onto higher ground. The Saiyans stood next to each other awating orders from their boss. "You guys ready to get started?" asked the green clad Saiyan. The camera reveals them showing themselves to be four males and one female. Tora, Fasha, Shugesh smirk in anticipation for the fight ahead of them except for Borgos who just stretches the kinks out of his neck. Then the camera shows the face of the group leader revealing him to be Bardock, the father of Son Goku. "It's time to have some fun, then." said Bardock as he also looks foward to this battle. "Let's do this!" commanded Bardock as he and his crew charge in while releasing a battle cry, "HRRAAAAGGGHHH!"

(You do describe the fighting while I do the dialogue.)

Bardock: Not a single one of 'em's getting gettin' away!

Bardock: Tch. C'mon, put up SOME kinda fight! This is too easy! I'm gettin' bored here!

Bardock: Hmph. It's no fun when there's this much of a power difference. Isn't there anyone here tough enough to fight us?!