Chapter 554: Gamble

At this time, there were two silhouettes walking in space above the clouds, where the absolute beginning region was in Yu Xiang mountain.

Yu Xiang mountain was where the core geniuses of the Virtual Universe company gathered.

Thunder island was where the undying of the Virtual Universe company and the absolute warriors gathered.

Meaning, that Yu Xiang mountain and Thunder island, the space in which they were located was in truth the headquarters! The number of warriors gathered was even more than in reality. Under normal circumstances, Luo Feng and the rest had no way to fly that high.

They were unable to fly out of Yu Xiang mountain to Thunder island.

They couldn't fly too far away from Yu Xiang mountain either, just like an invisible barrier that covered the entire area! Same theory. Thunder island, which was the gathering place for countless undying and stronger beings, had a formless barrier too. Those beings couldn't fly too far from Thunder island!

Hence...

To be able to leave Yu Xiang mountain and Thunder island and fly within this space above, these were definitely the true upper echelons and powerful beings.

There were two people walking slowly in the space. One of them was almost 8m tall, and was dressed in silver armor, baring his arms and neck. As for his face, it was dark red in color, and there was a rhombus crystal embedded between his eyes. He too had a thick strong tail, and his deep eyes look almost like stars burning.

From one look, one could tell that this being was a Mother Flame race person.

And the other was only 2m tall, skinny and dressed in a peculiar black armor, and on it were countless silver engravings. In the middle of his forehead he had a 3rd eye...a vertical eye. That eye seemed to be a place where a golden blade was gathered at, giving off the feeling as though his gaze was like knives shooting out.

"Hahaha! Mother Flame, look below. One of the two punks below is your descendant." The 3 eyed man gazed below. Through 10,000 km of space, he clearly saw the two, who were preparing to battle.

Mother Flame?

The ancient Mother Flame race, only one person was worthy of the name Mother Flame, that was the 1st mother flame race person born within the vast universe! He was the first, after mating with other races, through countless years, the race was established.

He was the only ancestor head of the clan for over a trillion years, and was also the Flame crystal universe country leader!

"He's called Sa Jin. He is a genius from the fire dragon side." Mother Flam gazed below and smiled.

"Mother flame, who do you think will win below?" The 3 eyed man laughed lightly.

"Of course Sa Jin!" Mother Flame laughed confidently. He then looked at the 3 eyed man beside and said, "Why, Mang Ya, you don't agree?"

The 3 eyed man smiled, "I bet that his opponent wins. If I win, you have to give me that dagger of yours, how about it?"

"Dream on!" Mother Flame stared.

"Fine, not your dagger then. But if I win, you'll have to give me that golden horn world stone instead. How about that?" The 3 eyed man said.

Mother flame glanced and smiled, "That's fine. But, if I win instead, you'll have to give me the Purple Thunder glass."

"Ok!" The 3 eyed man replied.

"Haha...then get ready to give that exquisite glass to me." Mother flame said.