Chapter 552: Rage

"Even if we lose, we cannot lose that badly. Ah Shi, give it all you've got!" Mo Yi Lin grit his teeth. The scales on his face were struggling and frowning, and in his hand he wielded a 50cm thick, 3m long huge silver white blade. On it were complex golden engravings, a silver white light energy flowed through it.

Ah Sh's eyes were flushed red, while each hand was wielding a half moon blade.

"Kill!"

"Kill!"

The two of them moved simultaneously as Luo Feng gathered his blade energy.

Rumble!

Mo Yi Lin fiercely stomped on the arena and it shook slightly, he moved as quick as lightning. The winds howled around him and a visible high pressure ripple followed along, as he raised his huge silver white blade high and swung it at Luo Feng!

Sou! Sou! Sou! The black horned man Ah Shi wielded both half moon blades and their movements were extremely peculiar. Within an instant, 1,000 images appeared and they all formed a powerful battle array filled with countless cold flashes of blade aura that lit up.

In the distance.

Luo Feng floated in mid air and pointed ahead.

"Chi!"

An incredibly condensed blade energy took the form of a dark golden translucent blade, immediately tearing through the space ahead!

"I'll first kill Mo Yi Lin." Luo Feng looked at the distant Mo Yi Lin, simultaneously accelerating on the dark cloud shuttle and backing off.

"Arghh!"

Mo Yi Lin used both hands to wield the huge blade. He swung it and the surrounding air seemed to condense the space, simultaneously it clashed with the dark golden blade energy! He was very clear that the blade energy's speed was extremely fast, and that he couldn't dodge it. The only way was to forcefully deflect it!

"Rumble..." The dark golden blade energy was incredibly strong, causing Mo Yi Lin to completely move backwards. He stepped 10 steps back in the arena, and every step causing craters in the rock ground. Simultaneously cracks could be heard from his body, almost as though his bones had broken inside.

"Chi!" Mo Yi Lin spit out fresh blood.

"Gold, is sturdy like the sun, indeed its very strong." Mo Yi Lin stood on the ground staring at Luo Feng. His main arm which was wielding the blade was already broken in 9 places. Luckily he mostly deflected most of the attack into his right arm, otherwise his body itself would be heavily injured.

Luo Feng became a beam of light in the distant sky, once again forming an incredibly condensed dark golden blade energy before him.

That blade swiveled on the spot, tearing through the space around it.

"Mo Yi Lin, go and die!" Luo Feng stared coldly at him.

"Bastard!"

The black horned Ah Shi roared, becoming a blurry silhouette and chasing after Luo Feng., Luo Feng however stood on his dark cloud shuttle and glanced coldly at him, "Slowly chase on!"

This Ah Shi, unleashing his movements, could produce up to 10,000 images.

Afterall, being able to produce 1,000 images under the pressure of blade world was incredible. It was a pity that with the pressure of blade world, he couldn't keep up with Luo Feng at all.

The pains of a fighter!

Unless he was like the Mosha clansman, who had extreme instantaneous acceleration, pity, against Luo Feng who've comprehended the 36 wonders of space and some comprehension of the Rainstorm, Luo Feng's movements weren't weaker than his. This created the situation in which he simply couldn't catch him.