Volume 11 - Chapter 59: Late Night Carnage

Luo Feng didn't wear his black armor today. Instead, he was dressed in a long black robe and stood empty handed by the wall.

"Pure feather family?" Luo Feng smiled. Hu! His entire being vanished into the wind, without a trace or sound, entering deep into the luxurious mansion.

......

Pure Feather mansion took up 10km in area. It was split into the outer mansion and inner mansion. The outer mansion were for lower or more ordinary members of the family, hence the security around there was more lax. However, it was obvious that the security around the inner mansion was tighter.

Shua!

Shua!

Shua!

A black robed man took 3 simple steps, within the dark vegetation, walls, walkways 3 images appeared, and he had already reached near the inner mansion.

"The blood river crystal mission is one of the dangerous missions. It won't be that easy to acquire it." Luo Feng half squatted below a huge rock. His gaze swept the area and his spirit energy connected with the universe space, feeling the surrounding life energies. "The energies within the inner mansion is obviously much stronger. Just the universe levels alone, there are quite a few!"

To wander in casually was impossible.

Sou! Luo Feng was incomparably serious. As he unleashed his illusionary movement, his entire being became a silhouette in the dark night, almost like a tiger with wings, and he swiftly entered the inner mansion.

"Be serious, don't look like you are falling asleep."

"Captain, who would dare invade the Pure feather family mansion? There's no need to be that serious."

"Not being serious is fine, however you still have to at least put up an act. Otherwise it'll be bad if you are discovered. I am saying this for your own good."

A guard team was patrolling the inner mansion, the guards were walking and communicating.

Hu!

From behind them, a blurry silhouette swiftly flashed past them, reaching deeper into the inner mansion. When Luo Feng used the Illusionary movement, he was even harder to detect. Plus, he was following the flow of the universe space and dodged all the dark sentries. However, this had shocked Luo Feng, as the security was extremely tight. The 2nd most powerful family next to the city leader's family, was definitely no joke.

"Ahead is that useless advisor's living quarters." Luo Feng stuck to the stone pillar in the walkway. Almost like a shadow, his eyes were gazing coldly at the distant quiet quarters.

Shua!

Luo Feng resonated with the ripples of the universe space, forming 3 peculiar arcs and entered the quiet pavilion.

Pavilion 2nd level.

Dressed in a white robe, a pale skinny man sat at his study desk, thinking about something.

There was definitely a large group of tacticians in these large families, as such business families favored these tacticians more. As for this white robed man, he was the Pure feather family's highest ranking tactician, the most favored Yu Ke Qi. He held an extremely high position in the family.

Just from his quarters being in the inner mansion and having such a big and quiet pavilion, one could see his status.

"Yu Ke Qi." A voice resounded.

"Hm?" The white robed man trembled. He turned to look behind him, where stood a black robed black haired man.

"Master!"

Swallowed Star (All Chapters) Volume 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें