Volume 10 - Chapter 66: Explosion

At the 6th level of the 5th tower.

It was a boundless wasteland. On it were 10 enormous dark golden beasts, some either lying down or others walking about surveying the area...the space beast Cang.

"The targets of the 6th level, space beast...Cang!" Luo Feng looked at the 10 space beasts.

From his inherited memories he had already known the exact details of Cang.

Accurately speaking,

Cang and the golden horned beast had a special relationship.

Among the golden type space beasts, ranked top was naturally the one who stood at the peak of the 12, the golden horned beast. And ranked number 2 was Cang! Even though it was a simple difference of one rank, in truth the difference in their battle abilities was huge.

The golden horned beast, once it reached maturity, it automatically became sector lord level.

Cang at its peak, however only reached the domain lord level!

Even though it was one of the stronger space beasts, it still couldn't compare to the 12 leading bloodlines of the space beasts. However Cang had powerful natural talents, as one favored by the gold origin laws, they had fierce and powerful attacks. They could naturally fly, even without any wings.

None of the space beasts couldn't fly.

In terms of battle ability...their average level was stronger than even the most elite of human bloodlines!

These 10 space beasts Cang, their body length alone ware 300m. The tail was almost as long as the body. Its entire body was covered in dark gold scales and its back had sharp protrusions. Its head was extremely large, just the size of its bloody mouth sent chills down one's spine, its teeth and biting strength were also incomparably shocking. The top of its head was shiny and covered in scales, and its corneas were triangular, filled with cold bloodlust.

"Howl!"

The 10 space beasts Cang all turned to look at the tiny human Luo Feng.

"Interesting." Luo Feng's eyes were filled with an even more chilling killing intent!

When Cang meets a golden horned beast? What would happen?

Right now...

Cang had met with a human form golden horned beast Luo Feng.

"Rumble!" Luo Feng stepped on the dark cloud shuttle and became a beam of faintly discernable light. Immediately the 10 space beasts became beams of lights and chased him. However after 5 years of training, Luo Feng's speed on the dark cloud shuttle was much faster than even Rong Jun during his battle before.

And much more nimble!

Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua!

In mid air, 8 Luo Feng's appeared! The 10 space beasts Cang all blinked for a second. Almost as though they were confused as to which to chase, immediately spreading out and aiming at one individually.

"What arrogant punks." Luo Feng curved and simultaneously 5 golden lights floated around him. It was the 5 golden blades, and they immediately shot towards the head of the Cang that was closest to him. That Cang's reaction was extremely quick, using his powerful claws to slash at it.

Chi! Chi! Chi! Chi! Chi!

5 golden blades, 2 of which clashed with the claws, the 3rd too was knocked away by its tail.

"Chi!"

The 4th blade however pierced right through its throat, and right through its brain portion, killing it! Different from the golden horned beast, as a middle level space beast, Cang had no internal world. Hence it didn't have an internal core, its life and soul was similar to that of a large portion of the flesh and blood life forms.