Chapter 553: Black Hole Evolution

Start from the beginning

"Will you go or not?" Wuka looked at Luo Feng.

"Even you don't have any guarantee, from what I see. That Sa Jin seems to want to teach you a good lesson, you cannot let it happen." The green haired youth Jiang Mo said softly, "And Sa Jin had passed the 7th level more than 1,000 years ago. Even if you back out now it wouldn't be a disgrace."

"Will you go or not?" Rong Jun asked softly too.

Around him, Ao Pa Te La, the gentle and beautiful Qian Shui and Ai Chen, the handsome Lancelot, all looked at Luo Feng.

The 8 of them were of the same faction, the newbie faction.

Their honor and shame were as 1!

"I was originally waiting for the qualification battles to show my trump card. Looks like I have to use it now instead." Luo Feng looked at the man with the dragon tail, and at the surrounding newbies around him looking at him with hope, he made a decision. For everybody...this battle!

He had to win!

Rumble!

Luo Feng became a beam of light like a shooting star and landed in the distant arena.

"Haha!"

"Good!"

"Luo Feng, you've got guts."

"Nice."

"Work hard, I favor you."

The group of sector lords and domain lords all shouted loudly, hoping for the battle to be exciting. In their hearts they regarded him as the same level as them, because they could easily see that his improvement speed would eventually make him have a very high possibility of entering the primal region eventually.

...

In the arena.

Luo Feng and Sa Jin were a few km apart, staring at each other. They could see each other clearly, even the perspiration beads on each other's face could be seen.

"You've got guts!" Sa Jin's voice was strong and firm.

"Cut the chatter and make your move." Luo Feng said. When the distant Sa Jin heard this, he immediately smiled, "You sure are an arrogant punk. However, I'll wake you up!"

Shua!

The dark cloud shuttle appeared below Luo Feng's feet, simultaneously the dark golden long rod on his back shot out 10 million gold lights. The little golden blades shot in all directions, the engravings weaved through tens of millions of golden threads. The countless threads connected with the land and skies, immediately forming a 100km area.

The space was vast, countless blade energy revolved.

Blade world!

"Haha...interesting, somewhat interesting!" Sa Jin stood in the arena. He raised his head and laughed, simultaneously red flames shot out from around him. The burning flames engulfed his body, at the same time, it clashed and blocked the blade energy.

He was like a flame god.

"What a powerful fire domain. It's incomparably condensed and able to block my blade world's pressure." Luo Feng thought and the dark cloud shuttle floated in mid air, simultaneously swiftly forming an incomparably condensed gold blade energy

A translucent dark gold blade was formed.

"Go!" Luo Feng pointed ahead.

Xiu!

The dark gold blade energy immediately pierced forward.

"Kaka!" Sa Jin was wearing black armor all over. At this time, huge gloves appeared on his hands, it was made of a completely black metal. The joints of the finger regions were sharp like knives.