Chapter 551: Nan Shen Armament

Start from the beginning

...

Luo Feng walked and surveyed the area, glancing at the 10 people in the distant arena, amongst them there were no universe level.

"Pick an arena," Luo Feng said.

"You are the newbie, you choose." Behind him the scaled youth Mo Yi Lin said coldly.

"Ok."

Luo Feng stomped and became a beam of light flying into an arena 10km away. The scaled youth and the black horned youth too became beams of lights and followed. Simultaneously, the sector lords and domain lords all prepared to spectate the match, either getting in position or flying up, they all landed at the side of that arena.

"Go look."

"So many people spectating, it shouldn't be an ordinary match." The 10 domain lords too flew up. Both the black furred apeman and the bald youth followed suit.

Luo Feng and the other two landed in the arena.

Luo Feng glanced at the distant arena. It was mostly filled with the sector lords and a few domain lords, there were only two universe levels. One of them was a senior and another was the green haired youth Jiang Mo. Jiang Mo smiled at Luo Feng and waved his fist and communicated, "Luo Feng, the seniors have always despised us newbies. You have to take revenge for us, and teach them a good lesson."

"Naturally, I'll teach them a very good lesson." Luo Feng replied and smiled.

At this time...

Three silhouettes descended from the skies and landed at the side of the arena to spectate. One was a silver armored youth, another with black skin and thick lips, and finally one with jade green eyes, sharp ears and a seductive figure, a lady. These three gathered to watch.

"They are all universe level, the middle one is one of the five strong seniors, Ni Nan." Luo Feng swiftly thought of the information he learnt.

Since his teacher True Yan had warned him about the 30 universe level seniors and the 5 strongest, Luo Feng had collected information, especially on the 5, those 5 were... Ni Nan, Yu Feng, Ke Luo Fu, Ge and Sajin Fire dragon. The earliest to pass the 7th level was Ke Luo Fu, he passed over 2,000 years ago. The latest was Ge, over 300 years ago.

"Mo Yi Lin, teach this punk a lesson" That black skinned man roared.

"Ah Shi, don't lose to this punk." That seductive lady shouted too.

And the silver armored Ni Nan just watched silently.

"Relax."

"Watch how I teach him."

Mo Yi Lin and Ah Shi stared at Luo Feng. They had taken him to be a true enemy! Naturally it wasn't that they didn't have any chance of victory, because they had both passed the 6th level long ago, they were pretty close to passing the 7th! And...strength wasn't simply based on comprehension of the laws.

One's consciousness! Unleashing! Mental state! Experience!

All these determined the final victor. Mo Yi Lin and Ah Shi were confident in their experience and battle consciousness, they believed these exceeded Luo Feng's.

"Luo Feng, you are too young, and have too much vigor. We'll make you understand that you cannot underestimate any opponent." Mo Yi Lin said. "The two of us are here in this arena, you pick either one of us to be your opponent."

"I said before I don't wish to waste time." Luo Feng looked at the two and said, "Both of you get in here!"

"Together?"

Mo Yi Lin and Ah Shi were stunned.

The group of absolute geniuses in the absolute region spectating were all shocked too. To be able to enter this region, their strengths weren't that different, and of the 30 seniors, only 5 had passed the 7th level and the other 25 had all passed the 6th...and even in the sky and land region there were 10 that had passed the 6th level.