She let out a sigh of relief as she stood from her seat and spoke. "come on, there's a status checking room at the back, where we could guarantee your privacy."

August nod and got up, taking his stuff with him and following her out back.

.
.
.

They arrived at a comfy little room, only one chair in the middle with a bright ambiance, there was another person in the room, a man wearing the same uniform of the employees here in the guild.

"Good afternoon sir." He bowed at August as he entered inside. "If you will... Please take a seat right here and remove your top please."

August followed suit, he placed his stuff at the corner of the room and sat down at the chair, removing his shirt revealing his well toned body for all to see. Sophie blushed slightly at the sight and the man whistled his approval.

His body is well built, not too muscular, his build is on the leaner side, but not too thin, his build is like that of an athlete, ripped and toned in all the right places, there is no ounce of fat in his body. Both of the employees know that it was a body designed for fighting. They could see a product of hard work, his body riddled with scars is proof of that. They knew that he was built for fighting.

(something along the line of this. Again img not mine.)

Sophie couldn't help but swallow some of her saliva, as she coughed a few times. Her face was getting hot, she could feel it, she looked at her co-worker and saw a sheepish smile on his face, and her face became even redder. "What are you looking at? Begin already." she mouthed at the man.

The man then took a flask of blue liquid inside his pocket. "Excuse me... This would feel a little bit cold, bear with me on this one."

"Hmm..." August nodded, and the man let a drop fall on his back as the room became illuminated by a white bluish light.

"Ok... looks all good, I'm gonna record now." the man took a piece of paper and placed it in August's back, as the light slowly dimmed and finally vanished. "All done. The guild now has a record of your status, this will be private and not be shown to the public as per contract. Only, you, your god, the record holder a.k.a. me, and your chosen adviser can see your status. All employees of the guild cannot reveal any sensitive information and are under seal so rest assured your status is safe inside here."

With a wave of his hands mana suddenly moved towards the paper, making another exact copy of August's status. "Here's your copy, and this can be given to your adviser if you so wish. Congratulations, you are now officially an adventurer."

"Thank you!!!" August feels happy, very much so. He finally became an official adventurer. He waited for this moment for 9 years, and now that it finally happens he can't help but feel extreme delight. He really is thankful, at his god who gave him this chance, a chance to become strong, to achieve his dreams.

August read his status, the last time he saw it was when his lord Heracles updated it about a week ago when he became level 5.

***

Name: August Kaiser

LVL: 5

Stats.
STR: 192-H
DEX: 203-G
AGI: 212 -G
MAG: 182-H
END: 228-G

Magic:

Endless Battle: The user enters a state of pure concentration in fighting, giving him a temporary boost in stats. The longer the fight continues, the higher the user's stat rises. This magic can only be activated once the condition has been met.
  +Conditions
                       :The user must wield Beowulf.
                       : The user has to be in battle for more than ten minutes.
                       : The user has to slay or injure the opponent for blood to be absorbed by Beowulf.
                      : The user must be fully immersed in Battle and nothing else.