Adam: "Found it."

Blake turns around to see Adam swiftly cuts open a hatch, and they drop into one of the train cars only to be confronted by a group of activating Atlesian Knights.

Adam: "Looks like we'll be doing this the hard way."

Blake: "Seems like it."

One of the activated Atlesian Knights began to speak as they all took out blades from their robotic wrists.

Altesian Knight: "INTRUDER. IDENTIFY YOURSELF."

Adam merely looks at it before cutting it down with Wilt. Soon enough, all the Atlesian Knights rush towards them and thus both Adam and Blake take the robots down. As they decreased their numbers, Blake and Adam took notice of the humans entering the train car they're in. The humans were wielding various weapons like guns, swords, and whips, and wearing various armors. Adam smirks as he speaks.

Adam: "Hired guns and security. Typical."

Guard #5: "You stupid animals! You're going to pay for this!"

As the guard said this and charge at them, Adam quickly impales him with Wilt. The other humans look in shock before charging towards them. Blake's eyes widen, freaking out by Adam's action before doubling her efforts to try and knock out all the humans before Adam starts slashing and dashing. Despite her efforts, Adam ends up killing multiple human guards as Blake is preoccupied by the remaining Atlesian Knights. An injured guard looks over a less injured guard before dying underneath the guard's blood.

Guard #11: "Activate the Spider Droid!"

Guard #12: "O-Okay!"

As instructed, the guard takes out his scroll, pressing a button before Adam slashes his chest, causing him to fall to the floor. At that moment, a Spider Droid climbs down from the ceiling on the other side of the train car.

Blake: "Adam!"

As she looks at Adam, he says nothing as he gazes upon the giant robot. It attacks both Adam and Blake with its four cannons. Both dodge its attack as Blake tries to lunge forward to attack only for the giant robot to knock her away with its head. As she falls to the floor, Adam tries to slash and dash the giant robot only for one of its legs to kick him away, unfazed by his strikes. Blake and Adam quickly get up as they continue to dodge the robot's firing cannons.

Blake: "We need to get out of here."

As she said this, the Spider Droid merge its four cannons together to fire one large energy blast at them. This cause them to be blasted through the train car's door, falling and landing on a flatbed car. As they get up, they see the Spider Droid coming towards them through the blasted train car's door. Adam looks at Blake.

Adam: "Buy me some time!"

Blake: "Are you sure?"

Adam: "Do it!"

With a nod, she charges at the Spider Droid as Adam readies himself to strike. Blake attacks the Spider Droid in all different directions and angles, knowing fully well that it's not damaging it, but it's enough to distract it. After stabbing the robot's head and constantly shooting at it, Blake jumps back and does a few backflips towards Adam's side. As she does, the Spider Droid merge its four cannons again and begins to charge its energy blast. Adam looks to Blake before shouting.

Adam: "Move!"

Blake quickly retreats behind Adam as far away as possible. The droid fires its energy blast at Adam. However, he is able to absorb the attack into his sword, Wilt, before putting it back to Blush. Adam smirks as his hair and clothes glow. He then draws and swings his sword, releasing all the energy he's stored in Wilt as it slowly destroys the droid.