Her Anger

Every one was having smiles on their faces seeing the two engrossed in each other without the worries of world, they all prayed for the well wish of their children's. Rudra was trying hard to control his cry baby but it was like she has taken some oath or something of not stopping today.
" Kashi ab bas kijiye, dekho ham bilkul thik hai kuch nhi hua hame. Ham Soul k entrance pe the vaha hame kaise kuch ho sakta hai." Rudra again tried to make her understand by helding her face in his both hands and wiping her tears.

" Kuch nhi hua, aap to Soul k entrance pe the vaha kaise aapko kuch ho sakta hai right. To phir vo goli na galti se chal gai hogi nahi, or gaurdian ne aapko push to aise hi maze me ker diya and gadi ka glass to koi bacha hoga jisne pathar mar k Tod diya, Right Kunwar sa and not to forget this red fluid oozing from your shoulder, what is it tomato sauce Haan! "  She said sarcastically glaring at him, rudra at the moment was so wanted to pinch her cheeks but was controlling himself as well as his smile which was threatening to come on his face seeing her anger. 

" And why your wound hasn't treated till now, you know their is a say which is coming in my mind right now fuloon ka taroon ka sabka kehna hai, hamare Kunwar sa careless hai or unhe careless hi rehna hai..." She pushed him slightly and stood in front of him with folded hands, and glared hard at him, although she was looking like a doll not only to him but everyone present there who was trying very hard to control the laughter.

Just then there arrived a panic Nakshatra with a doctor and a girl two three years elder then Kashi wearing a white salwar and silver ornaments with same panicked and worried face as Naksh.

" Rudy

" Rudy......Rudy.....Rudy tu thik hai na tujhe zada lagi to nhi.."  Naksh asked in a very panicked voice. "Aapko kya ham yaha khade rakhne lae hai, treat my brother doc. And I swear if if he got an ounce of pain I'll screw your whole damn career." The girl who came with him glared at the doctor and threatened him with her calm voice where threat was clearly visible. She was Nakshatra Rajvansh's younger sister OJAL SINGH RAJVANSH.

OJAL was a 21 year old medical student who was about to complete her MBBS. She was a defination of you will call beauty with brains, and a amount of anger too. Her amber eyes held a different kind of beauty to attract anyone, but the only one who is settled in it is a certain green eyed silver haired men.

The doctor gulped and moved towards the crown prince to treat him. For him it was situation of do or die but die is from both sides as one here he is getting threats from a fragile looking girl and second he has to treat the Weapon king. Rudra was about to deny but one glare from Kashi was enough for him to open his shirt and sit on the sofa without a word. Seeing his perfect toned body Kashi's heartbeat risen and her eyes raked from his lower abdomen to slowly slowly all the upper body. As her eyes reached his face she saw the smirk and then her eyes met with his stromy grey which shows the clear indication that he caught her.